Ipod downloads

I received a New Zune for Christmas and was wondering what kind of exercise helps and favorite downloads out there that everyone is using.

After I get some ideas from all of my successful friends, then maybe I can get Mike to coach me on how to download and use this crazy thing:wink:

Have not been logging in anything over the holiday, but have been watching everyone else's posts and am anxiously anticipating my return to a more structured life and diet at the new year.

Cheers to a happy, healthy and more slender new year to all:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ponytailfnp
    ponytailfnp Posts: 15 Member
    I received a New Zune for Christmas and was wondering what kind of exercise helps and favorite downloads out there that everyone is using.

After I get some ideas from all of my successful friends, then maybe I can get Mike to coach me on how to download and use this crazy thing:wink:

Have not been logging in anything over the holiday, but have been watching everyone else's posts and am anxiously anticipating my return to a more structured life and diet at the new year.

Cheers to a happy, healthy and more slender new year to all:flowerforyou:
  • sanlin20
    sanlin20 Posts: 73 Member
    Posted by mnbarnum:
    For personal trainers on your ipod or mp3:

pumpone.com

or type in personal training for ipods and you will get a lot of results. They come with videos and all and usually cost about $30, some are monthly fees and others you own the workout for a one time fee.

Personally I have just gone with podcasts and podrunner for exercise music, I need all the entertainment I can get when I do cardio.

A really good cardio series.... cardiocoach.com, these are awesome interval training cardio workouts for any kind of cardio or cardio machine they really get you going to places you might not push yourself otherwise!

in this discussion thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/2408-the-trouble-with-trainers
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    I was going to reply but it looks like someone beat me to my own suggestions!

My absolute favorite is teh cardio coach series...love love love these, there are 7 different workouts. You can buy online at cardiocoach.com and choose to download immediately, I always buy with a cd backup incase I mess it up!

Also podrunner, if you are using itunes, I don't know if it works with any other music site, but it is a weekly free hour or more of music with varying beats that you can use for any kind of cardio machine or whatever cardio you do.

Don't worry, you will get the hang of downloading music, just takes a couple of times and maybe one mess up! :laugh:
  • The "Motivation To Move" podcasts are good. You can find them on Itunes or at http://www.motivationtomove.com/. Happy New Year!
  • KetoCdn
    KetoCdn Posts: 33 Member
    my favorite podcast that gets my through my cardio and keeps me reved through the whole hour is podrunner. Every week a new one is created to a different beat per minute. you can down several all of them being free and that allows you to change up the pace once in a while. I can no longer get through my cardio without it. it is a great motivator:)