20lbs by Christmas- who's with me?

I want to make it this time and am still looking for friends who will join me on the journey?

Who wants to be part of the 20lbs by Christmas challenge?

Support and friends much appreciated!!!1 :happy:

Replies

• maccas55
    maccas55 Posts: 7 Member
    Count me in if you wish. I have a similar target. Good luck....
  • losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    That would be amazing! I'd like to try.
  • maccas55
    maccas55 Posts: 7 Member
    Count me in if you wish. I have a similar target. Good luck....
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    My daughter and I have also made this a goal. So I'm in!
  • KnickersInATwist
    KnickersInATwist Posts: 237 Member
    Count me in!
  • I have that same goal, so I'm in.... i dont have many friends so feel free to add me... Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • I'm in!
  • meowmezzo
    meowmezzo Posts: 19 Member
    Brilliant gals, that's great news! We will do it together. I will create a group, we can weigh in every week (I suggest every Saturday) and see how we're doing. We can make it together!!! We have 14 weeks, so that is 1.4lbs or 0.6kgs every week- we can do it!!!!

Let have every saturday off as a naughty day where we can eat whatever we like and the rest of the time we can stick together to start feeling fantastic! What do you think? :love:
  • sonerrali
    sonerrali Posts: 38 Member
    Same as everyone, i plan to lose around that if not more by xmas :D My target is closer to 25lb. Lets see how we do!
  • HeatherZousel
    HeatherZousel Posts: 62 Member
    I am in. That is a perfect goal for me and great timing too! I have been really bad about logging my intake, as of late. I decided to get back on it today and get this done! It is almost the time of year eggnog comes out too :(. I definitely need an eggnog accountability partner :)
    BTW, my name is Heather, I am on the Oregon coast. I am 37.
  • That's 5 lbs. a month if you started in September. Sounds like it could be done if you stay focused on your goal. Be careful holidays will make it tricky. Count me in...Go Team!
  • Please count me in, could use outside motivation!!
  • dcapulet
    dcapulet Posts: 30 Member
    yeah! Count me in!
  • I'm in:)
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Brilliant gals, that's great news! We will do it together. I will create a group, we can weigh in every week (I suggest every Saturday) and see how we're doing. We can make it together!!! We have 14 weeks, so that is 1.4lbs or 0.6kgs every week- we can do it!!!!

Let have every saturday off as a naughty day where we can eat whatever we like and the rest of the time we can stick together to start feeling fantastic! What do you think? :love:

I'd like to join in, too!
  • AngCS16
    AngCS16 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in!
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    I'm new to MVP and would love to be part of this challenge.

I have 15lbs to lose and would love to stay focused and encourage everyone to reach their goals!
  • butterpecan_ts
    butterpecan_ts Posts: 48 Member
    I'm totally in :)
  • suzz2lose
    suzz2lose Posts: 11 Member
    Sounds "doable".....please count me in
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    I'm in, I have just under 20 to lose and I have a lot of family coming in for the holidays. I would like to look really good for that!