I just ran a 5K without stopping: I have energy to spare!

2»

Replies

• jojojo909090
    jojojo909090 Posts: 205 Member
    Fantastic job OP!

Mind you.....give it a few weeks and all of a sudden you will wonder if you can run 6kms (and you will be able to), then 7kms....and in no time you will be up to 10kms :)
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Fantastic job OP!

Mind you.....give it a few weeks and all of a sudden you will wonder if you can run 6kms (and you will be able to), then 7kms....and in no time you will be up to 10kms :)

You know what is funny... I am actually starting to think about running those distances - it is getting scary! :smile:
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    I love your enthusiasm it's contagious:smile:
    I love to workout but found I was not challenging myself enough, I was going on the treadmill and elliptical but after awhile I think your body gets used to certain workouts and you need to mix it up so now I'm on the rowing machine and I also am doing the 30 DS and have found I have so much more energy. I truly am in the best shape of my lift and continuing to lose on the scale and feel so much more toned and fit.
    I am glad you are doing so well and that is one heck of an accomplishment, you have to be very proud of yourself and rightly so!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    @rose
    I love your enthusiasm it's contagious:smile:
    I love to workout but found I was not challenging myself enough, I was going on the treadmill and elliptical but after awhile I think your body gets used to certain workouts and you need to mix it up so now I'm on the rowing machine and I also am doing the 30 DS and have found I have so much more energy. I truly am in the best shape of my lift and continuing to lose on the scale and feel so much more toned and fit.
    I am glad you are doing so well and that is one heck of an accomplishment, you have to be very proud of yourself and rightly so!

Thanks so much! That is what I like being here on this site. The people that are really in it for the long haul are constantly challenging themselves with different kinds of workouts.

Good luck on your fitness journey!:smile: