new years and snacks

I'm working this new years so i can kind of portion my self with snacks what about the rest of u guys what will you all be eating??? this night is hard one

be strong everyone!!!!!!:noway:

Replies

• jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    I'm working this new years so i can kind of portion my self with snacks what about the rest of u guys what will you all be eating??? this night is hard one

be strong everyone!!!!!!:noway:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Husband has to work at 5 in the morning. The kids and I are going to hang out and try to make it to midnight. We are not putting out snacks. We will have a nice family dinner and it should keep us satisfied through the night.
    Have a Happy New Year.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Fruit with Low Cal yogurt as dip.
    Sweet Potatoe Fries. (Bakes not fried.)
    A veggie platter, With a low fat dip.
    Turkey burger, and boiled shrimp, along with whole wheat tortillia wraps is our main dish.
    along with the veggies that you add to wrapes. Green and red pepper, shredded lettuce. and the Biggest calorie item is Guacamole. But being that I am only using one avacado to feed 9, I get the feeling that it will not add that many calories. :smile:
    We are also going to have a neighborhood walk after we eat.
    Our neighborhood still have Christmas lights up and we thought it would be a good idea to start off the night right by low fat meal, and a long brisk chilly walk after wards.
    Then @ midnight. Our spoonfull of Black Eyed Peas for luck. :smooched:
    --Diann...