I am looking for friends to go through 100 lbs weight loss

Hi! I finally decided to stop eating too much and return my normal weight to me. I have never had problem with weight in my childhood, and I started to think about my weight only when I got a car. I am also an emotional eater, as it turned out, and here I am. When I see me at recent photos I hardly recognize myself, as I am not used to be fat. So I decided, that the time has come for me to be slim again. I have good metabolism, and I see my main problem in eating till I can't eat no more. But I started dieting on August 27th, was 255 lbs then, today I am 240 lbs. I decided not to take any time goal, just do it one day at a time. I would like to be 140 lbs again.

Does anybody want to go this journey together? To inspire each other when there is not enough motivation and to be happy for each other when we are winning MFP 5-week promises? Add me!

Replies

• I have 70lbs to lose feel free to add me thanks
  • Becca11234
    Becca11234 Posts: 2 Member
    I am so scared and depressed that i can never be motivated to do i want to lose weight so badly but every time I go to exercise, I just give up, not because i cant but because I psych myself out. I would love to join you in your journey and mine.
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Hi there , I have about 60 lbs to lose & would love to join you in your journey . Am sending you a friends request .
    Well done on the weight loss so far !!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Me
  • highfalutin
    highfalutin Posts: 37 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have about 100 to lose. Always looking to meet some great new people.
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    I've lost 101 pounds over 16 months! Anyone can add me as a friend!

I had PCOS and Insulin resistance. On a Low Carb, Gluten Free and low sugar diet!
  • Feel free to add me! I started my journey at 318lbs and I currently weight 231lbs. I would like to get down to about 160lbs but I am also taking one day at a time.
  • pookahbot
    pookahbot Posts: 17 Member
    I don't know how much I want to lose yet, but it's probably close to 100 pounds. I am going slowly, but I am going; it's been a little over a year, and I've lost almost 50 pounds and 3 pants sizes. I'm active daily, I log most days, and I exercise regularly. More friends are always a good thing. :)
  • lauranneuk
    lauranneuk Posts: 21 Member
    Well done so far! I have lost 63 and have another 73 to lose to get to my target of 130 :) feel free to add me x
  • I have about the same to lose, feel free to add me. I've been... consistently inconsistent the last several months so I'm also not looking to set a 'must lose xx by' type of goal. I'm heading off on a 2.5 week vacation next week so right now I'm just looking at getting back on track and making better choices. More focus will start when I get back mid-October.
  • I would like to have some friends so we can support each other on this path to lose 100 lb.

please "friend" me if you wish.
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • ceelg
    ceelg Posts: 22 Member
    Add me! I'm in the same boat, except I've been padding around without making progress. Recently re-committed and really want to lose this weight. Good luck - you can do it!
  • Silmiriel
    Silmiriel Posts: 4 Member
    I have been back on a healthy eating track since the beginning of August. I lost 20 pounds doing a three-week juice cleanse (after watching Joe Cross in his documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead," and have continued losing by eating a plant-based diet, including small amounts of fish.

I still need to lose 100 more pounds, so I would love to be part of a group that supports each other through this journey! :)
  • harinana7
    harinana7 Posts: 4 Member
    I lost 32 pounds then stopped logging in and started eating fast food again. I started at 248 went down to 216 and now am back up ton 230 today. I want to be on this journey with you. Add me as I don't know how to do it. Thanks and good luck.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Hi & welcome! I am a sahm of 3 girls and ready to lose weight for good! My first goal is to lose 150lbs, but my mini goal is 10% of body weight, and I am closing in soon! I will re-access when I get to 180 and see what I want/need/feel then.

Feel free to add, just add a message, if you don't mind, so I know! :)
  • kallowat88
    kallowat88 Posts: 7 Member
    add me! I also have to lose 100 lbs! I am hoping to get below 200 before January for a wedding in which i am the maid of honor! About 38 LBS To Go!
  • ELesyshyn
    ELesyshyn Posts: 9 Member
    I've lost 100 pounds and would love to help anyone else in their journey.

I started losing the weight in 2010 and have successfully maintained the 100 pounds weight loss for 1.5 years. I am now a member of the National Weight Control Registry. It is a research program that monitors the behaviors of people who have lost weight and successfully kept it off.

Feel free to add me. I wish you all success in your own journey!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    feel free to add me. i am very motivated. dedicated and will be around for the long haul. im not going anywhere. i enjoy offering support and encouragement as well as getting it in return.
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    Feel free to add me, I love to cheer people on! :) And Still have 25-30 lbs to go, so I need a little cheering myself once in a while!