There are no miracle drugs!!!!

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
I was talking to my friend who buys all the over the counter diet pills. This one doesn't work, this one makes my mouth dry, this one............I tried to tell her that there is no miracle drug. If there was, we would all be thin. The way to lose weight is though hard work, discipline, dedication, and lots of support.
After reading the post on the Alli pill, I was reading some site about it. It's a quick and messy fix, but for how long.
If you make the lifestyle change, and you stick with it, that will make you reach your goal and it will help you maintain you weight loss and be healthier Just making changes here and there and sticking to them is the real key to weight loss for the long hall.
Sorry, just had to speak (type) my mind.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I was talking to my friend who buys all the over the counter diet pills. This one doesn't work, this one makes my mouth dry, this one............I tried to tell her that there is no miracle drug. If there was, we would all be thin. The way to lose weight is though hard work, discipline, dedication, and lots of support.
    After reading the post on the Alli pill, I was reading some site about it. It's a quick and messy fix, but for how long.
    If you make the lifestyle change, and you stick with it, that will make you reach your goal and it will help you maintain you weight loss and be healthier Just making changes here and there and sticking to them is the real key to weight loss for the long hall.
    Sorry, just had to speak (type) my mind.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you. I still have 80 lbs of 107 to loose and believe me if there was a pill out there that would change the way I think about food and eat food I would take it but these diet drugs come out and it never fails that within a few years they pull it off the market because of the inevitable health risks they didn't find for long term use in their studies.

WE MUST EAT RIGHT AND EXERCISE if we ever plan to loose and keep off weight..period.