Does anyone have a 20-30/lbs to lose?

Replies

• RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Anyone can add me :) I've got 20 - 30lbs to lose. I would be happy with 20 but would LOVE to lose a little more!
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    I want to lose a bit more than that (about 35)....some of it is a repeat performance like everyone else lol...but there you go...feel free to add me as well :)
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    I do. I have lost 42 so far and would love to lose 20-30 more. Anyone can add me if they would like, I am always looking for new friends. Good luck!!!
  • fygnewman
    fygnewman Posts: 1 Member
    I've got about 39 more to go, I'm down 30 from my original starting weight, before MFP. Using MFP is a struggle for me and I could use all the accountability I can get, so feel free to friend request me.
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    I have between 20-30 more pounds to lose (down 32 so far). My goal weight is a range, because I'm more concerned with clothing size, measurements and fitness than the number on the scale - but I know what I looked like when I was 15 pounds lighter than I am now (before my thyroid went haywire), and I know that I still needed body composition work at that point, which is where my goal weight range came from :smile:

Feel free to add me - just include a note indicating why you're sending a FR :tongue:
  • lovekohl
    lovekohl Posts: 111 Member
    My initial goal is to lose the 30 lbs of baby weight I have hanging on. After that I would really like to lose another 20 lbs to get down to goal weight, but I'd be happy with 10.
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    I am trying to lose 19lbs. Though 9lbs would put my BMI in the normal healthy range. So in all honesty if that's all I can lose I'd be ok with that. It has been very rough for me though, an uphill battle to say the least. I wish everyone lottsa luck.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Yep that's right where I'm at. Will help and support anyone who writes,
  • jimjamjayme
    jimjamjayme Posts: 1 Member
    I've lost 26lbs and another 20lbs to go. I've just started working out and am undertaking a 31 day squats challenge at the moment. Tomorrow is Day 11. I'm a vegetarian and have to limit my dairy intake due to a mild intolerance. Please feel free to add me. I would love some advice/meal ideas, especially from people who live locally.
  • ginakiki
    ginakiki Posts: 226 Member
    my goal is to lose 30 pds i am 140 5 feet this is the heaviest I have ever been due to steroids from my asthma.....its been so hard to lose I am 32 years old, when I was younger it was so easy
  • I do! Just getting started! How do you guys make those cool personalized weight loss counters?
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    I do... I lost about 28 last year and am looking to loose 20-25 more. Feel free to add me :) I work out 6 days a week and eat clean.
  • adk7
    adk7 Posts: 15
    Right there with you! 26 to go....feel free to add me as well!
  • Arbelina
    Arbelina Posts: 102 Member
    lol, I am not so sure how much 20-30 lbs are, but my goal is about 10 kg (with a dream of 15, but o-rats...) - feel free to add, I am returning to MFP to give it a bit of a push. Feel free to add - and by the way, the time difference means that I will always be the first to complete the day (hopefully "under calorie goal" ;) )
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    26.8 to go...
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    I've lost 16 so far and have approximately another 20 or 30 to go. That being said, I'm not really that concerned with the final scale number. I just want to look fit (strong and healthy). I'm sure that a "fit" size 6 is going to be a bit heavier than the "skinny-fat" size 6 I used to be.
  • I'm looking at a pretty high mountain-- trying to lose 45lbs. It's a hard road.
  • Hey everyone! i am new here and am just looking to get into shape to just feel great again! I am 21 and am a chemical engineer and have to travel a lot so i need some help feel free to add me!
  • NurseDuggan
    NurseDuggan Posts: 6 Member
    I have about 48 more lbs to lose but could really use some support!!!!. Feel free to add me :)
  • I'm hoping to lose 30lb but I'm be happy with a little less.