Ladies with big Insanity workout results!! Where yall at?

Replies

• Welshgem84
    Welshgem84 Posts: 45 Member
    started insanity on Monday and I love and hate it with equal measure so could do with a friend on here to motivate me!
  • sam90584
    sam90584 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I am trying insanity too! I made a blog to help get me motivated to push through those tough times! I hope I can do it you all have amazing results! maybe come check me out sometime? give me some tips?

http://samsinsanity.blogspot.com/
  • jlo0708
    jlo0708 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi!! I think this post is realllyy late after you posted!!

I started insanity one week ago I've lost just over 3 pounds.

I had been going to the gym since January 5/6 times a week though and even then I found it VERY hard, sweating ridiculous amounts from the warm up!!

I didn't change my calories intake 1500 kcals a day. AND ABS have appeared already!!

Its amazing and you really feel it working, I feel so much fitter already!!!

Good luck if you have started!!!
  • Ok I want to start the insanity work out but I am really really worried I can't do a normal work out let alone keep to insanity!!!
  • Ok you've all convinced me. Insanity is in the post! I'm frightened but need to do some serious toning up for a ball in December.
  • You CAN do it!! It's not easy but if you stick with it you'll see great results!
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    I would also like to drop in my two cents for everyone, as I know this is a very popular thread when looking to see what you may achieve, if it's normal to feel like it's doing nothing "looks wise" in the beginning and even middle, and such. I probably stalked it myself a million times the first few weeks!! I am less than a week from finishing my first round, and I must say, STICK TO IT! In the beginning, I felt stronger, but saw little changes. Even my clothes didn't fit much differently for the first 4-5 weeks and my measurements changed, but not like I expected. Weight wise, I lost only 1-2 lbs, and then GAINED for a short bit! Even now, I've only lost about 7 lbs total (I started logging and MFP 1 week in after losing 2 the first week) but I've lost INCHES! I'm up to about 12 inches lost total, I've dropped a top size plus some, a bottom size plus some and wow do I FEEL and LOOK so much stronger and leaner in my progress pics! I was on vacation last week and took my insanity with me, as I couldn't quit in week 7!! and coming back, I put on a pair of pants that just the prior week weren't all that loose, and BAM! They're crazy loose!! Insanity is not a magic workout, you will get out of it what you put in. Most people will not see immediate results, but you WILL get them! And yes, diet is absolutely KEY! I'm excited to take my final progress pictures next week and excited to start T25 combined with a little lifting next, but I would absolutely recommend this to anyone, and I will certainly do another round after some time has passed, but for now I need to change things up a bit. Feel free to friend me or email with any questions, as I fully understand the downturns and discouragement you may feel at times in the program! But I wanted to be here to tell you, that if you put the effort into the workout and your diet, you will absolutely not regret sticking it out!!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    bump
  • ranganayakee
    ranganayakee Posts: 67 Member
    I'm almost done with Week 2 and yet to measure myself.

One thing I can say for sure is I look forward to the suicide jumps and power jumps!!
  • nb82
    nb82 Posts: 13 Member
    Evening all, my husband & I are starting insanity together and although it sounds very tough I'm hoping I can manage it!

As for the nutrition side of it does anyone have any tips as I'm quite fussy with food and wondered if I can replace their food ideas with others of similar calorie counts??? Will the still work as well???

Roll on day 1 :-)
  • Hey Ladies,

This workout is definitely worth the pain. You gradually see results within a couple of weeks. Picked up the program at http://big-deals.net/?s=insanity+workout and have since bought other programs from Shaun T. This guy and his programs are the real deal.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    I would also like to drop in my two cents for everyone, as I know this is a very popular thread when looking to see what you may achieve, if it's normal to feel like it's doing nothing "looks wise" in the beginning and even middle, and such. I probably stalked it myself a million times the first few weeks!! I am less than a week from finishing my first round, and I must say, STICK TO IT! In the beginning, I felt stronger, but saw little changes. Even my clothes didn't fit much differently for the first 4-5 weeks and my measurements changed, but not like I expected. Weight wise, I lost only 1-2 lbs, and then GAINED for a short bit! Even now, I've only lost about 7 lbs total (I started logging and MFP 1 week in after losing 2 the first week) but I've lost INCHES! I'm up to about 12 inches lost total, I've dropped a top size plus some, a bottom size plus some and wow do I FEEL and LOOK so much stronger and leaner in my progress pics! I was on vacation last week and took my insanity with me, as I couldn't quit in week 7!! and coming back, I put on a pair of pants that just the prior week weren't all that loose, and BAM! They're crazy loose!! Insanity is not a magic workout, you will get out of it what you put in. Most people will not see immediate results, but you WILL get them! And yes, diet is absolutely KEY! I'm excited to take my final progress pictures next week and excited to start T25 combined with a little lifting next, but I would absolutely recommend this to anyone, and I will certainly do another round after some time has passed, but for now I need to change things up a bit. Feel free to friend me or email with any questions, as I fully understand the downturns and discouragement you may feel at times in the program! But I wanted to be here to tell you, that if you put the effort into the workout and your diet, you will absolutely not regret sticking it out!!

Thanks for this! Starting Insanity in a week and looking to finally blast that last 15 lbs (or couple of inches off my waist and hips once and for all).
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    My final pictures are up in my profile for anyone interested! It's not huge, as I don't have a ton to lose, but it's pretty huge for me since I've stalled out over the last year or so!! Final numbers are 7.4 lbs lost, a total of 13 inches, 1 bra size (cup AND band) down, shirts medium to small and pants 6/8 to 4/6!! Good luck to everyone starting Insanity and stay strong and DIG DEEPER!!!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    I first purchased insanity after having my baby I worked graveyards an while the other two people would sleep at the office I'd go to our gym an pop in insanity at 2am by myself in there . I never made it to round two because we had to relocate (husband is army). I was able to see major changes in my body though even when I was not dropping pounds so I just ignored the scale. Just pulled insanity out again two days ago an I'm ready to make it through in its entirety this time. Here are a couple pics but keep in mind I only did one month so I still have major work to do.

weightchallenge_zps1f4c6867.png
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    bump ..getting ready to work out...gotta/going to look at this later
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    <<~~ Month 2 Day 54/63
  • britdias
    britdias Posts: 8 Member
    My MFP goal is 1,200 calories. I currently am doing a hybrid of Insanity/Blogilates and I burn about 500-1000 calories 5-6 days a week. I know it's a lot but it seems to be working for me in some cases (damn love handles are taking forever to go away). I am now trying to eat more during the day to get my net calories where they should be. My question is on the daily percentages with macros. I eat about 120 grams of protein before I workout. When I workout, the number increases. It says I should be at 170 grams post workout. Is this because of the protein/carb loss during the workout? I workout at night, by the way, so I eat all of my meals (except post workout, obviously) before I workout. Any advice?

Weight: 135
    Height: 5'8''
    Macros: 40c/35p/25f
    Insanity: Round two, last week of month one
  • Great post! :) My husband and I just started Insanity two days ago and its great to able to get some tips and tricks from people to improve our success! I definitely don't get enough sleep and therefore ALWAYS crave junk food while at work.
  • Hi all

My other half has been doing insanity for 3weeks with amazing results and due to this I have been toying with the idea myself! I have to say that after seeing results on here and reading what you all have to say I'm going to go for it. Day 1 tomorrow best get the measuring tape and camera out tonight. Good luck everyone x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!