Can you notice a difference?

I'm a hard gainer and doing Body Beast a in home workout program from Beachbody made for bodybuilding. Can you notice a difference in my back photo? The left is my day one photo the right is my day thirty photo.

That I took on the 4th of September.

i41snn.jpg

Replies

• jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    I'm a hard gainer and doing Body Beast a in home workout program from Beachbody made for bodybuilding. Can you notice a difference in my back photo? The left is my day one photo the right is my day thirty photo.

That I took on the 4th of September.

i41snn.jpg

change the IMG to img

i41snn.jpg
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    The pic is blocked on my work computer so i cant see it, but sounds like your doing good keep it up! :)
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Looks like you're flexing harder / shoulders hunched more with different lighting on the right. Have you experienced any mass gain? If so, you have low body fat so it's a good bet you're adding muscle.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    One photo looks like you're flexing and the other doesn't.
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    So totally!!! Way to go!! keep up the great work!! awesome job
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    It seems to me there is a difference, hard to be certain because you are flexing more in the second photo. Keep going strong :)
  • apamapandapa
    apamapandapa Posts: 31 Member
    I don't know about the back (because I don't know much about the muscles there) but I can see a diffference in your arms for sure :) Good luck and keep up
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member

Truth
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member

Truth

Yes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!