Returned Again !!

Hi returning yet again to try and shed one stone and five pounds , its a constant battle but I feel in the right frame of mind , so wish me luck .

Replies

• TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Slow and steady wins the race - look at this journey as a healthier way of life rather than DIET - everything in moderation so that you don't feel as though you are missing out.

Good that you are now in the right frame of mind.

Best of luck x
  • Red_Dwarf74
    Red_Dwarf74 Posts: 38 Member
    Goodluck Stu. Once you reach your goal perhaps keep logging what you eat and stay to maintain. Might work out better for you In the long run so the weight stays off after all your hard work.

All The Best

Steve
  • drcrisos
    drcrisos Posts: 68 Member
    Good luck! This is my 2nd try at this whole calorie counting thing. Now, I think I've got it down, doesn't feel like a bother, but something that keeps me on track. Big fan!
  • SpunkiMama
    SpunkiMama Posts: 70 Member
    Good Luck!!! Feel Free to send me a friend request, I will be friends with anyone who needs someone :flowerforyou:

You can do this!!
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    I recently came back too. Remember slow and easily will wins the race. Welcome back :smile:
  • mdk00
    mdk00 Posts: 2 Member
    I have just returned from a three week trip from the States to find I have put all the weight on that I lost earlier in the year so I'm back at the beginning too.

Hay -ho! I had a great time and I'm determined to be thinner by Christmas!

I can do this!!
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Hi returning yet again to try and shed one stone and five pounds , its a constant battle but I feel in the right frame of mind , so wish me luck .

That's great that you decided to make this move and feel free to add me as a friend:smile:
  • Thanks everyone for your comments , Im up for it this time !!
  • I just returned also, I think (hope) I'm ready this time!