valentines day check in 1st Jan

Hi everyone happy new year

Just finished 20 mins on ellitical trainer (couldn't manage 40 mins again today)

Going to walk the dogs for 1hr in a bit.

Started diet properly today no cheating so far going ok. I think I overdosed on chocs and snacks over xmas so not really to bothered bout giving them up for a while.

heres to a happy healthy lighter 2008 :drinker:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Hi everyone happy new year

Just finished 20 mins on ellitical trainer (couldn't manage 40 mins again today)

Going to walk the dogs for 1hr in a bit.

Started diet properly today no cheating so far going ok. I think I overdosed on chocs and snacks over xmas so not really to bothered bout giving them up for a while.

heres to a happy healthy lighter 2008 :drinker:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Worked hard yesterday with 50 minutes on the elliptical and 1 mile walk. It was a hard workout because the allergens are in full swing and I didn't work too hard on vacation - I was worried about getting altitude sickness and didn't work in the 70-85% range - more like the 50-70% range.

I went a little overboard on the cheese, crackers, and dessert last night though. I can't even remember what I had.

I will go for a long walk today.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Happy 2008! :drinker:

I did 60 min aerobic/resistance yesterday before I went to a wedding. I ate two pieces of cake, but since it was a late wedding, there was no formal meal, and I don't drink; so I still kept under on calories! Plus we danced the night away. I have aching muscles that I didn't know existed! :laugh:

30 min. today. Winter weather heading our way so I'm probably going to be stuck inside tomorrow (lots of time to workout) and play in the snow!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    the only i have done today is shovle snow!!! we had alot.. tomorrow it is the YMCA for me
  • hi, I walked today ,all alone:cry: actually my daughter is with me but i am out of town .so i will be punished:sad: did 36 min brisk desert walk , man its cold out here. tomorrow i gonna go earlier so i will make at least one brisk hour :love: