What food do you crave the most that is unhealthy?

Replies

• salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    slider_tacos_fiery_2013.png
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Nutella is still like cocaine for me.
    If I even see it I relapse like crazy.
    Only if you snort it.
    Don't snort it.

OMG this too! just the jar and a SPOON!!!! I can eat the whole thing :noway:

You eat cocaine by the spoonful? :noway:

No I have nothing to do with cocaine actually but I can imagine the craving for Nutella could very much be like the craving one may get for cocaine if addicted. It is just a metaphor we are not promoting drug use on MFP The only addiction we have is FOOD...oops...crap.... I forgot... Food isn't an addiction apparently... bummer. Guess I'm fat for no reason.... Where the hell is my Nutella????:grumble: *grabs spoon and hides in the corner growling at anyone that comes near* Nom nom nom nom :tongue:
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Chocolate-covered salted caramel macadamia nuts from Costco. I can't buy them or I'll eat the whole 2 lb container in 2 days. Just typing the words makes me want to go get some.
  • CaeliGirl11
    CaeliGirl11 Posts: 108 Member
    Hooters' hot wings with blue cheese dressing...and their curly fries...and if I could (which they don't serve there) a Woodchuck Amber cider from the tap. O-M-G...I'm drooling now on my keyboard...:tongue:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    OPP Not technically food but VERY Unhealthy
  • RachaelRenk
    RachaelRenk Posts: 116 Member
    Pasta, any kind, the more and creamier and cheesier the sauce the better. Anything from fettuccine alfredo to macaroni and cheese. Oh, bacon is good, too.
  • beckybest3
    beckybest3 Posts: 7 Member
    Cadburys chocolate & Ben and Jerry's ice cream
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    European wieners and mozza cheese. That was my diet for a long time. Got me into some big trouble .. so I don't recommend doing it.
  • RachaelRenk
    RachaelRenk Posts: 116 Member
    slider_tacos_fiery_2013.png

This, too. Original nacho cheese supreme, please. I'll take two.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    For me it is potato chips and crackers. The salty crunch...my one true love.:love:

I have tried making my own veggie chips but cannot seem to get them to be crunchy (food dehydrator):ohwell: :ohwell:

There's no unhealthy foods, only unhealthy eating habits/patterns.
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Used to be chocolate but now it is bbq garlic wings from LaRosa's - OMG yummy! Only treat myself after a weekend of all outdoor activity (camping, hiking, kayaking, you know, the fun yet utterly exhausting stuff:) I might just be having some come Sunday night :drinker:
  • dizzysmile
    dizzysmile Posts: 71 Member
    pdp_cheesy_fiesta_potatoes.jpg
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Dense New York cheesecake.
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    European wieners

Yes I am with him, European wine and German beer!! Yum :drinker:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member

What the helI? Did that just happen?!

I hate to ask, but unhealthy how?
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    A sundae the size of my head. With more toppings than actual ice cream in it!
  • Pizza, creamy alfredo pasta, nutella, mcchicken, burgers.
  • bingohead
    bingohead Posts: 11 Member
    Choc Choc Choc Choc CHOCOLATE ! ! ! !
  • tammylynntyler
    tammylynntyler Posts: 4 Member
    Here's how geeky I am with food. The food I crave is not particularly unhealthy. It is the QUANTITY required to satisfy the craving that is not good. And the food is... trail mix. No candies in there please, just nuts and fruit. None of that preservative free stuff, it just messes with the flavor. Eating a healthy handful is just teasing the raging bull. Last time I bought I bag I only made it to the parking lot before I was sitting in my car wolfing it down like some sort of creepy health nut junky. Sometimes I wonder just how much of the stuff I'd inhale if I allowed myself. Might be scary.

TRAIL MIX !!! Oh yum.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member

What the helI? Did that just happen?!

I hate to ask, but unhealthy how?

You're the one with the hand gun in your pic and you have to ask how?:laugh: