30s & 40s Motivation!

Options

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    38 here. I'm always active & ALWAYS motivated.
  • Yes, I'm 41 and always down for active, mutually accountable friends. :)
  • Sexy76Me
    Sexy76Me Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    37:smile: 38 in jan:sad:
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 in June. Can always use more friends. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Me me I am 37, active, a mother to 7 and work at home. I am a busy bee and LOVE it
  • mom2doublej
    mom2doublej Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38 year old stay at home mom of 2 boys! Very motivated!! Looking to add friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • manda79rn
    manda79rn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 34 but feel like I'm 28 but sure..add away! lol :)
  • Hello, Dee here trying to start a healthy new life. So far I am 37 pounds down. Start date May at 217, current 185.
  • Coley1980red
    Coley1980red Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and very motivated to change! I'm looking for friends who need support and encouragement. In particular, I'm looking for professionals who understand the stress of working 50+ hours a week while balancing being a spouse and parent. I'm trying to find a new schedule that carves out "me" time where I can even just squeeze in 45 minutes for a nice walk.
  • karidanielsonjames
    Options
    43 here, and need motivation to keep weight off and build strength in muscles! I have not lived a very active lifestyle and would like to change.
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    46 here and have already lost over 50 pounds. Always willing to motivate new friends,
  • Doingit145
    Options
    41 here and can always use extra motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    36 and over half way to goal :-)
    Feel free to add me if you want support, we all need cheering on through the rough spots!
  • mtthwcoolidge13
    Options
    Hello, My name is Brittany and I am 30 years old. Like lots of people I've always struggled with my weight. I've lost, I've gain, over and over again. This last time I jumped on board I decided enough is enough and I will make a change for the good. I've been on board since the beginning of August and don't plan on stopping because I like where this is going. Feel free to add me as a friend because I love to motivate people and for people to motivate me. There's nothing like a great support system for a successful outcome.:blushing:

48330936.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sighless
    Options
    Hello all. I'm Silas, 34. Spent the last year year cleaning up my diet and exercising close to 80lbs of fat thus far, now the last 10ish!! Since I found this place tracking my food is unbelievably easier!!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    38 right here:)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im actually looking for a skateboard... this might be the wrong room
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me. Just turned 33.
  • Kel32775
    Options
    Hello, 38 and new to all of this! Feel free to add me. Could use all the help I can get :)
  • craiggq2
    craiggq2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and could really use some advice. I never give up but I am having a terrible time staying on track. I eat responsibly for a few days...up to 10 or so and then I "fall of the wagon". I think I have a really bad relationship with food because I am eating the wrong things for the wrong reasons. I am eating when I m stressed...almost like I am on automatic pilot. And when I do I go way overboard....I am "starting over" again tomorrow but that is issue. I commit to starting over, do good for a day or two and then somehow lose my mind and discipline and go off the deep end again with food. I need to try something different which is what is prompting to post this. Obviously, being stuck in this cycle literally for years is not working.

I will have 3 kids in less than 4 years (third one d in Jan). That has really re-shaped my life. I have been using kids as the excuse for poor eating but it is really me.

The really sad thing is when I signed up for myfitnesspal because I was getting heavy I was at 193. I am now about 215-220! And I hate it.

Thoughts, feedback would be much appreciated. Knowing what to do is not my issue. I know the behaviors and choices I should make. I just really struggle staying on track. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Also how do include my lbs lost tracker in my posts? I see everyone else can do that but I have not been able to figure out how.