Ladies with big Insanity workout results!! Where yall at?

Replies

• Hi all can i join in ?

Day 1 for me today just finished my fitness test and found it hard but not as bad as i expected im sure ill change my tune by the end of the week lol
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Trying to look like someone else or be someone else is not as good as motivating yourself to being the best version you can be.
  • tanj39
    tanj39 Posts: 6
    It is so wonderful to come on here and read so many positive comments about this program. Still early days for me, on week 2 day 3. I am noticing however that my arms are starting to tone up a bit... I am sure its not my imagination, lol. Ordered a proper heart rate monitor as I am really interested to know how many calories I am burning in these excersises... As far as weight loss, there is plenty of fat on me, so I am really hoping to tone up and loose some of that. Last week I was very sore for the first 4 days, but then all of a sudden the pain went... I am very happy to have found this program and I am hoping to keep my Insanity :smile:
  • Glad to hear the soreness dissapears after a while im on day 3 and i can barely walk lol do you take a protein shake afterwards to help ?
  • TendaiMa
    TendaiMa Posts: 72 Member
    Bump!
  • Okay i am 5"2' and i weight 177lbs. I started insanity a week ago and I have yet to see any difference. Is this normal?
  • From what i have read it is normal not see a change in the scales especially in the first month as you will be building muscle which weighs more than fat , have u taken measurments ? Maybe you will see a change there x
  • tanj39
    tanj39 Posts: 6
    Yep I am drinking a protein shake straight after the workout . Also I am taking magnesium supplement for muscle recovery cramping, etc
  • JessicaAE80
    JessicaAE80 Posts: 3 Member
    I just completed the first month of insanity today.I can see a big difference in my waist and the cellulite on
    My legs is almost completely gone!Bring on month 2.

image.jpg

image-1.jpg
  • JessicaAE80
    image.jpg

image-1.jpg

2nd time a charm? By the way I am also 5'2"
  • JessicaAE80
    And it's too big lol oh well that was the before here is day 30

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

Please pay no attention to the mess
  • Great going! Thats a massive difference ! I have just taken my week 2 pictures and compared against the first and i can see small changes already i love it .
  • nb82
    nb82 Posts: 13 Member
    So week 2 insanity fit test results are in..... Really pleased with the increases.
    Switch kicks up by 28
    Power jacks up by 7
    Power knees up by 14
    Power jumps up by 7
    Globe jumps up by 2
    Suicide jumps up by 1 - that was hard!
    Push up jacks up by 7
    Low plank oblique up by 13
    Loving the insanity!!!!
  • 1c547f79-d090-4386-b805-486548543a1a.jpg
    this was only two weeks into insanity by itself! of course i quit after that cause i was too lazy back in the day :laugh:
    now im doing heavy weight training 6 days/week and insanity 3 days/week on top of that.
    remember its all in the diet!
  • Not a lady, but reading the replies I see some mixed results with Insanity, and maybe you and your readers will find this helpful. I'm a long-time fitness professional. I like Rusty Moore's fitness philosophy *a lot*. A lot of women resonate with his Visual Impact for Women program. You can find out more here:

www.hotfitbody.com

I actually use and swear by the VI men's program. May it be useful to you and this thread. Warmly, -Brian.
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    I am also planning to do Insanity as well as soon as I finish my Gamma rounds of T25. I will be starting in about 5 weeks. Anyone who would like a motivational buddy, please fell free to message and add me. :)
  • absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    Will report with my results in 2 weeks when I am done!!! :)
  • Hi! I am new to the myfitnesspal community.
    I am not doing Insanity now (due to getting lazy and falling off the wagon) but I am planning to restart soon :)

I completed 3-4 weeks on my last run. and I did get some awesome results. Mind you, you will be SORE for about a week.

my only problem was that the workouts get a bit boring and repetitive, but I am planning to get back on track with their workouts because I know I can get noticeable results in a matter of weeks. Of course you also need to take into account your diet.

Also, I did NOT weigh or measure myself. but I did take DAILY pictures of myself which was even more rewards to SEE the results! ...and FEEL the results when I tried on clothes. During that one month, I went from a pant size 9/8-6/7 and my shirt sizes went from Small/Medium to a Small/Extra Small

I would love to see other's results too!
    hmm.. How can I post pictures on threads like this?
    I guess, I will just link my pictures until I learn :)

If anyone is going to start, I would LOVE to keep in touch so we can keep each other motivated! It was hard being the only person working out in my house since I didn't have a partner who relied on me (and vice versa) Thanks guys!

My before and after (It's a bit old but I've managed to keep it off...for now.. baha)

^ sorry Don't know to make it clickable! but you can copy/paste
  • nasrak
    nasrak Posts: 1
    Hi All.

I am at week 2 now with insanity and I can already see changes in my dress sizes. OH MY GOD!

Weight wise not much changes. you also need to watch what you eat inorder to get the best results!

Goodluck :D
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Great results everyone. I just may give it a try...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!