45 pounds gone

2»

Replies

• mb2bthin
    mb2bthin Posts: 47 Member
    You are an inspiration - way to go!!!

What tips can you share with the rest of us

wow if I lose 30 pounds I would be happy, I can't even imagine how many laps around the room, hell with the room, around town I would do if I lost 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • 612gemini
    612gemini Posts: 37
    You are an inspiration and proof that hard work & determination pay off! Good for you!
  • WOO HOO!! Way to go!! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • Awesome job! Congratulations!
  • congrats!
  • TashaKnight
    TashaKnight Posts: 50 Member
    wow you're amazing!
    congratulations :)
    are you feeling healthier/happier?
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    It is quite amazing how fast it comes off once you put your mind into it. Congrats I hope to soon be joining you!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    wow you're amazing!
    congratulations :)
    are you feeling healthier/happier?

yes to happier and healthier!!! The best part is going shopping and picking out clothes and knowing they will fit! and NO MORE SHOPPING IN THE "BIG" GIRLS SECTION!!! WOO HOO:happy:
  • Congratulations!I can't wait until i reach that point.I'm a newbie.How did u loose it?I have a lot to loose but i won't give up this time.:laugh:
  • watch48win
    Congratulations!I can't wait until i reach that point.I'm a newbie.How did u loose it?I have a lot to loose but i won't give up this time.:laugh:

Just stick to this website! If it can work for me, it will work for you! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    WOOHOO!!! You go girl!. Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :happy:
    Betty
  • leilah
    leilah Posts: 8
    congrats :smooched:
    i was wondering though.. :huh:
    how did you do it.
    did you just stick to the caloric intake guide. Or did you excersize a certain amont a week..
    Because i would love to be 45lb lighter

what a great accomplishment.:love:
  • watch48win
    congrats :smooched:
    i was wondering though.. :huh:
    how did you do it.
    did you just stick to the caloric intake guide. Or did you excersize a certain amont a week..
    Because i would love to be 45lb lighter

what a great accomplishment.:love:

I'm going to be completey honest, I was just watching my calories. :blushing: I have a very busy job, and it's been nuts for months ( working long long hours and what not) I really haven't excersied at all. But, with that said, I just starting working out this week. 15-30 minutes on the eliptical machine. going to add crunches and stretching also. I'm sure that I would have lost more if I was doing this all along...more:blushing:

good luck to you! You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!