Worst compliment you've ever gotten.

Replies

• ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Just got this one over on the "which celebrity does the person above you look like"

" you look like Lena Dunham w/long hair.."

:cry: :sad: Sorry but I think I'm way prettier LOL

I had no clue who that is so I had to look her up and I don't think she's that bad looking at all but I agree with you I think you're way prettier
  • Just got this one over on the "which celebrity does the person above you look like"

I had no clue who that is so I had to look her up and I don't think she's that bad looking at all but I agree with you I think you're way prettier

Bless you sir!
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    "Jesus, you've got one hell of a chin!" - former trainer referring to my ability to take punches and kicks in the head and not die/crap out.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    " your husband better watch out, you're gonna have all the guys chasing you"

As in, they couldn't when I was 100 lbs. heavier?
  • ShutupndMovee257
    " your husband better watch out, you're gonna have all the guys chasing you"

As in, they couldn't when I was 100 lbs. heavier?

now this one I sympathize with the most because I get the exact same thing about women being after me NOW! :(

I truly truly feel your pain on this one and for all the jerks out there I apologize
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Just got this one over on the "which celebrity does the person above you look like"

Bless you sir!

No need, being honest. :)
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    WELL. I thought the one I posted earlier was bad...nah, the one I got today was MUCH worse..."You sure have lost a lot of weight. You look a lot better"

Srsly? WTF?!
  • lillaughter1
    lillaughter1 Posts: 4 Member
    "You're kind of hot.... are you a dwarf or something?" (I'm 4'9" short, but not a "dwarf") and was mostly offended by the "kind of" hot part!
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    "Wow you're short, you don't even need to bend over." That was probably one of the more disgusting ones.
  • "Wow you're short, you don't even need to bend over." That was probably one of the more disgusting ones.

Sorry, I meant that as a complement :flowerforyou:
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    "Youre pretty, even if youre bigger."
  • Those glasses make you look smart!
  • "Wow, you're almost hot enough to *kitten*!" :huh:

wow!:noway:
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    From a "friend" referring to a co-worker: "I always thought you and XXX would make a great couple, you're both short and fat!"
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    "You look 90% better since your boob job and weight loss, what's next!?"
  • kkerri
    kkerri Posts: 276 Member
    You are one of those women who are pretty with make up.
  • kkerri
    kkerri Posts: 276 Member
    Or, maybe it was "you need make up to look pretty."

It came from my mother, lol.
  • "You are everything I ever wanted in a woman... Smart, kind, fun... but you just aren't pretty enough"

Said by my SO 10 months after the birth of our second child when we had a brand new 2 year old and a 10 month old at home. I guess the first part was a compliment, right?

wow!!! unreal
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Comment: You're starting to look like Skelator ......

My thought: Seriously? You better run cause I'm about to morph into She-Ra and go Princess of Power all over your *kitten*! Idiot.
  • Guy: What's your name?

Me: Sian

Guy: Don't you mean Sion?

Me: No, I mean Sian

Guy: But Sian's a girls name

Me: :huh: ....................yeeeesssss............?!

:frown: :embarassed: :sad: