Ab Lounger

Does anyone have an Ab Lounger? I am thinking of getting one but I would like to know if anyone has one and what is your opinion. Everyone here is so helpful and I value your feedback.

Replies

• Does anyone have an Ab Lounger? I am thinking of getting one but I would like to know if anyone has one and what is your opinion. Everyone here is so helpful and I value your feedback.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    My cousin bought one at a yard sale. She likes it. She said it is more comfortable than being on the floor.
  • i just starting using it-it's expensive and it takes up a lot of room BUT you do get good range of motion and good stretch. too early to tell what will happen to my gutt!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    That sounds nice but I just don't have the room. Besides my daughter gave me a stability ball for Christmas and I have to give that a try first. Like that don't take up room. It was huge when I pumped it up. Makes for cushy seat when you want another chair lol.
  • i have one i got mine on clearance...its great takes a few days to feel anything.... really used it over a year ago and i lost quite a few eaches off my waist in a few weeks....iike it...much better for your neck also
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    you can get the same range of motion using a yoga ball and it is a lot cheaper, most people I know that ever bought one the kids end up playing with it until they finally decide to throw it out.
  • I also heard you have to be careful around little kids who might get their fingers hurt if they ever got near when the lounger was bending. It's been a long time since I had little kids but I remember hearing that on some tv show.
  • Thanks everyone. They have one on sale at Target right now for $89.00 and you get a $20.00 gift card when you purchase. I know it isn't the Fitness Quest one but I am going to have a look I am sure it is about the same. And I can buy $20.00 worth of fruit!!!!!