Tell me something interesting about you...

Replies

• luis702702
    luis702702 Posts: 704 Member
    I hate every single tattoo I have, I hate them with a passion I got them when I was 15 and every single day it seems they are just taunting me , plus I know the needle is different but I I hate needles and have fainted every time I've had blood test for check ups...
  • I love stilettos
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    I eat/drink soup with a fork!
  • soup with a fork!!???? hmmmmm interesting
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    One of my family's genealogy trees has been traced back to 1666 in America and 1641 in England. Several other lines have been traced to England and Ireland. A few weeks ago I took a DNA test and was found to have 0% British Isles ethnicity - instead it says I'm 65% Scandinavian, 25% Southern European and 15% Eastern European (or as I like to imagine: Vikings, Romans and Gypsies). Going back over 300 years there are no known ancestors from those regions. I'm thinking the $99 DNA test might be seriously flawed.
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Um... I've been kissed by a dolphin?

My thumbs don't really look like they want to belong on my hands. Or, more accurately, like they don't want to associate with the rest of my fingers.

Damn, I'm uninteresting :)

Kissed by a dolphin is way cool.
  • action_figure
    I have a huge Hello Kitty collection. I discovered her when I was 10 years old and have been hooked ever since. She never fails to bring a smile to my face.

My youngest son loves Hello Kitty. The boys in his class were teasing him and he said "Who are all the girls sitting with and talking to? That's right."
  • action_figure
    I am a grass farmer ala Joel Salatin. Not the other kind of grass.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    The Matrix was a big part in my decision to change my undergrad degree pathway from Psychology to Philosophy...

...from that, I'm a firm believer that we cannot KNOW anything...everything we see/believe is as it appears to us - I could go into more depth, but, yeah, that's my stance on many things:smile:

I also like tea :tongue:
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    I think my favorite show of all time is The O.C....

So what.
  • amy_lynn_522
    amy_lynn_522 Posts: 55 Member
    I have 2 degrees... working on a 3rd.

i used to kickbox and was training to do it competitively

I've held more jobs in the past 16 years of being out of high school than most hold their entire lives (I don't even remember most of them anymore)

I am not an animal person but I ADORE my cats

I get carded for liquor every single time I order it (I'm 34), much to the chagrin of my 26 year old drinking buddy who gets carded every time.
  • amy_lynn_522
    amy_lynn_522 Posts: 55 Member
    I think my favorite show of all time is The O.C....

So what.

I love the OC... pretty cool show - I was bummed when they cancelled it
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    ● I have the natural gift to see & communicate with the paranormal since i was a child.

● I can hold my breath under water for 3 minutes straight.

● I'm naturally gifted at drawing, painting, & decorating cakes/cupcakes.

● I'm OBSESSED with ancient Rome, Greece, & Egyptian history.

● I'm OBSESSED with 16th-18th century, Medieval/Middle Ages, Renaissance, & the clothing.

● I know the whole Thriller & Smooth Criminal dance by heart.

● I moonwalk from room to room around my apartment when i'm happy.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    I'm obsessed with geisha, ballerinas, spinsters, and I really really want to watch Downton Abbey
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    I love geneaology.
  • wufeisgirl
    wufeisgirl Posts: 2 Member
    I just joined, and i'm a musician (classical--strings, woodwinds, voice, and ethnic), as well as photographer. :) I play 17 (soon to be 18) instruments (including voice), and have been in the business of photography for 3 years now. ^_^
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    I have completed over a thousand hours of volunteer community service work, and I don't tell anyone that I know about it.

and I save baby kittens from drowning

vid of them: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=23hk8e0&s=5#.UlJTNVDry-0
  • I like to make my friends enjoy my sexy sexy dance with some really hot expressions XD Sometimes I really go crazy that some of my shy frends would close their eyes... LOL (P.S Only to my girl friends!! XD)
  • ● I have the natural gift to see & communicate with the paranormal since i was a child.

● I can hold my breath under water for 3 minutes straight.

● I'm naturally gifted at drawing, painting, & decorating cakes/cupcakes.

● I'm OBSESSED with ancient Rome, Greece, & Egyptian history.

● I'm OBSESSED with 16th-18th century, Medieval/Middle Ages, Renaissance, & the clothing.

● I know the whole Thriller & Smooth Criminal dance by heart.

● I moonwalk from room to room around my apartment when i'm happy.

WOW! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    I once ran down the street naked. LOL