Active MFP members with open diaries?

Hi All,

I've been using the MFP app for a while now but haven't really been involved with the community side of things. I'm looking for some supportive friends who are active every day, log their food and exercise and preferably have open diaries.

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Well hey!
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    I just restarted, so in the context of two days, I'm active. I also have an open diary which you can feel free to check out. I'm always on the lookout for new, supportive and active friends. Plus, I like open diaries because I'm curious about how other people eat. FR sent.
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Hey hey! Friend request sent. :)
  • CeeSmiley
    CeeSmiley Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks everyone! All added now,

Today is Day one of my attempt to be stricter with my diet (i'm a lover of all things packaged and greasy) so feel free to tell me off
    if you see me slipping!

I'm already getting inspiration from most of your diaries -Camiah that homemade morrocon Salmon sounds lovely!

Happy Monday to you all and thanks for the support :-)
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    I have an open diary. Just really started back last monday. feel free to add me.
  • africanstardust
    africanstardust Posts: 48 Member
    Hey! I know what you mean, it's interesting to see other people's diaries and to get ideas from them! My diary is open to my friends, so you're welcome to add me if you want :)
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 229 Member
    Hi,

My diary is open to my friends, will send you an FR.
  • pzjd09
    pzjd09 Posts: 12
    Hi there! My diary is open to friends and I could always use extra support. I will send a FR.
  • I haven't been active recently, but I am going to try and change that. I've also never been apart of the community part of this site, so I am going to try to be and see if that helps.
    I'll try to be super active! But if nothing else, I'll do everything I can to support you!
  • Hi there, I discovered mfp a good while ago but wasn't very active until actually now. My last ten pounds seems the hardest to lose so feel free to add me for some support. I'm after a long way and many ups and downs. Hopefully mfp will work out for the two of us well.
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Hello -

I am active on the site - but I have been sick so being active (exercise-wise) hasn't been up to par lately.

My diary is open, and I log everything. If you want to add me, feel free to :)
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Hi! Active daily, and open diary!
    Feel free to throw me an add!