Couldn't believe I could do it

At 24Hour Fitness today I held a plank position or prone-iso abs position for two whole minutes with my trainer. I was shaking like a leaf, my muscles were soooo spent.

When I first started back in December with my first trainer, I could hardly do 15 seconds! This latest one says that he's never trained a woman who could hold the position that long. I was pumped.

:bigsmile: WhooHoo!! :bigsmile:

25341.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• At 24Hour Fitness today I held a plank position or prone-iso abs position for two whole minutes with my trainer. I was shaking like a leaf, my muscles were soooo spent.

When I first started back in December with my first trainer, I could hardly do 15 seconds! This latest one says that he's never trained a woman who could hold the position that long. I was pumped.

:bigsmile: WhooHoo!! :bigsmile:

25341.png
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Holy crap! :noway: That is awesome! :bigsmile: I can't hold plank but maaaaaybe 30 seconds tops.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Wow!!! Congrats!! That is awesome!!! I try doing it quite often...sometimes Gilad does it ( I do his workout every night from 6:30 to 7pm). And I have to stop every 10-15 seconds...LOL BUT I do get back up after a quick break and finish it out. Hopefully I'll be able to make it through until he tells us to stop...:laugh: :laugh: He'll say "30 more seconds" I say "Are you freakin kidding me?" :laugh: :laugh: Eventually maybe I'll say "That's it?" We shall see! BUT Congrats to you!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Wow that is incredible!

I just looked at your before and after and you look amazing!!

Way to go!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    You are awesome!
  • Thanks everyone for the compliments!

I am feeling so much better than I did last summer at this time. I still have my aches and pains but I work around it.

:happy:

25341.png
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Great for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    you rock! and such a role model for all of us.. what an encouragement to me :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!