I need friends who USE this tool

I have about 45 MFP friends, 11 of them haven;t logged in for 3 days plus. One hasn't logged on in a month! I want friends who USE this tool. Who call me on my shenanigans, and expect me to call me on theirs. It is a little frustrating.

Replies

• WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Feel free to add me. I make it a point to log in every day and I try my best to interact with those on my friends list.
  • You can add me!!
  • e911dispatch
    e911dispatch Posts: 20 Member
    you can add me,,,,, i log in everyday and do my best to comment on all my friends
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Aren't we already friends?
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Hey, feel free to add me. I'm on here every day for motivation and logging and accountability. I also find it useful to join challenges for the support.
  • lauranneuk
    lauranneuk Posts: 21 Member
    I log every day and try hard to comment on friends. I struggle sometimes at weekends to comment on everyone's but I try my best :) feel free to add
  • Cowgal23
    Cowgal23 Posts: 106 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like. I try to comment on my friends at least a few times a week.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Add me if you like. 115 days straight of logging, and I plan to continue. I try to encourage people when I can, but I am always here logging!
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    You can add me as well if you'd like! I get on here a lot and like to encourage my friends!

I try to log on daily, but we also like to go camping on the weekends, so I miss occasionally and my counter for days of logging is always resetting! so frustrating :(
  • Jules221
    Jules221 Posts: 69 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • quiltchickie
    quiltchickie Posts: 50 Member
    I log every single day (several times a day), and have been at it for a bit over a month. I LOVE having friends who both give and receive information and encouragement. Always looking for motivated friends. :)
  • I'll add you, I'm on daily.
  • Zaii
    Zaii Posts: 29
    Add me! I just added everyone above also. It's great seeing users who are on MFP daily.
  • Feel free to add me (anybody who is committed to logging every day).

:)
  • Darcie45
    Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
    Please add me! I have logged in everyday for 30 days (I have been Using MFP since July 15 but missed two separate days while out of town). I love to give encouragement and if you ask for suggestions I will give it to you and I would love to have more friends who do the same!
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    i log in everyday anybody feel free to add :)
  • zazure
    zazure Posts: 18
    feel free to add me too :)
  • forevertoday
    forevertoday Posts: 101 Member
    I also log everyday and try comment on as many people as I can, this goes for anyone else who feels the need to add me :)