cant stop thinking about...

cfredz
cfredz Posts: 292 Member
...iced pumpkin coffee. i shouldnt drink coffee because it always makes me sick plus the syrup is so sugary. i know i shouldnt have it but i cant stop thinking about it. what do you do when you cant stop thinking about something bad? D:

Replies

• Determined82
    Determined82 Posts: 455 Member
    I allow myself that one treat so the craving can finally go away. =)
  • amy_lynn_522
    amy_lynn_522 Posts: 55 Member
    The chocolate cake in my fridge that I desperately want to stuff my face with has been calling my name since last night... so I had a glass of soy chocolate milk... now that cake is much quieter...
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Unfortunately I just give in and have it lol. I love pumpkin lattes, I just get skim milk and ask for half the syrup to cut down on calories. But, if coffee makes you sick then I guess that is a whole other reason to avoid it. :/
  • I make a small portion and eat it.

You could do an iced pumpkin latte with real ingredients, that way minimal sugary syrup, and you could control the type and strength of the coffee.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Look up a recipe and modify it to your liking.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    I will probably have a pumpkin latte at some point this fall. I just make room in my calories for it. If it made me sick though I would remember how awful I felt last time I had it and not try again. I haven't had a Big Mac in years because I got really sick the last time I ate one.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    International delighy pumpkin pie spice creamer, 35 calories a tbsp
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Try pumpkin spice flavored coffee with just a little bit of cream and sugar.
  • International delighy pumpkin pie spice creamer, 35 calories a tbsp

mmm this.... and the little liquid creamers are 30 a piece... sooooo gooooood.
  • decaff pumpkin spice coffee and then add 1 tbs of almond milk..voila!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    I try to find a substitute, that will be healthier yet meet that craving for the flavor!! Right now I am addicted to pumpkin fluff and haven't needed any chocolate or other fall flavored treats!!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    I'm loving the Stash Pumpkin Spice Decaf tea right now, I drink it black but it's great with a touch of milk as well!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    When I can't stop thinking about it, I have it. This morning I made a pumpkin spice latte at home, 1/2 cup of milk and 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice syrup....it even upped my protein for breakfast.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    I get my kids one and take a little. This usually works!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I say, plan for it, and have it. It seems you've already practiced restraint, so why not go enjoy a pumpkin treat before they're gone foreverrrr (or until next autumn). ;) No food is "bad," but if coffee makes you sick...I'm sure you can find another pumpkin goodie that will satisfy the craving.
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    my biggest problem is the things i crave the most i cant eat because i get sick very easily (dairy, gluten, coffee) all these things upset my stomach greatly, i still let myself have a treat once in awhile. but im afraid if i get coffee today ill go thru the same thing tomorrow and give in again! ahhh!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    About a week or two ago there was a post about a pumpkin smoothie but I can't find it now. It had pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, almond milk and some other stuff I can't remember. It really sounded yummy and probably something you could have.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    sex?