HELP- i need the wisdom of the masses

I have a it of a situation, un diet related but equallya s important.

this friday im going on the all important third date. but i have a problem with what to do.

1st date we were both being quite lazy so we grabbed some food and watched a couple of movies at mine,
2nd date, was really exciting, i took her to a comedy night in london, as a surprise,

now i need soem good ideas for a 3rd date but i have some problems,

most shows/attractions start or finish at 7:30pm in London, we can get to london for roughly 6:45 on a friday night from my house, which means no time to eat. which is a problem if your waiting until 10pm to find food.

we could just go for dinner, but that jsut feels like it would fall flat compared to date number 2.

any help, ideas or suggestions would be greatly receieved,

Replies

• tbrain1989
    tbrain1989 Posts: 280 Member
    no takers :(
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    what does your date like to do for fun? try to accommodate to her or meet in the middle
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    The Natural History Museum is open until 10pm on the last Friday of every month, and there are loads of places to eat in South Kensington.

Someone who took me there on a date would definitely be interesting.
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    My two cents... eat with her first can be home or restaurant then head out to do the second leg of the journey. Both of you will do better on a full stomach...especially if there are some nerves! If you want romance you may consider a picnic (dependent on weather...followed by a horse drawn carriage ride through a nice area....or have some fun... go for Chinese and order some fortune cookies.... or supper at home followed by a high end dessert out and get your tea leaves or fortune read... just some thoughts.