Worst compliment you've ever gotten.

Replies

• fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    One B**** actually told me that I have nice WIDE child bearing hips.

This along with countless times of hearing you have such a pretty face now if youd lose some weight

or you would be so pretty if your teeth were fixed lol
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    "I like your big fat *kitten*" .... not cool.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    "I like your big fat *kitten*" .... not cool.

I take this as a good compliment :smile: Different strokes!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    well, either " you would be really pretty if you lost weight"

or "you look like your mom" (which might be why ive been big all these years :angry: )
  • From my mother when I was twelve, a D cup, and being sexually harassed at school constantly: "You know, a lot of boys would love to see you naked."
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    From my mother when I was twelve, a D cup, and being sexually harassed at school constantly: "You know, a lot of boys would love to see you naked."

EEK!!!

That reminds me of my stepmothers brother saying his teenage daughter would make a really good stripper one day...
  • zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    "You're 25? I thought you were 19! You still look great for your age!"

What??? FU, IM 25, NOT 50!!!

lololololol.. What are we us quinquagenarians?... A lost cause? Our hot looking days are over?... Hahahahaha.. So funny and ironic especially for a thread that deals with gaucheries. Really funny. :D
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    "Wow! Hey you going to the gym?

Me: Yeah?

"What do you do just stand there?"

Let's just say someone got their *kitten* kicked that day!!! See how fast this fatass moves!!! lol
  • badgerbabs
    badgerbabs Posts: 49 Member
    From a high school boyfriend: "For a fat girl, you don't sweat much."
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    I mean your Pretty, but i wouldnt say your beautiful. - A customer getting hair cut while talking about women
  • peloise
    peloise Posts: 9 Member
    "You're decent enough to be a cum dumpster"

First off, this was coming from my best guy friend that I had a HUGE crush on. Secondly, cum dumpster is never something you should call ANYONE let alone someone you consider a friend. I had never heard that term before then. I didn't let him know but it hurt my feelings pretty bad. I didn't say anything until my friend's boyfriend noticed I seemed sad, asked me why and then tears just flowed.
  • peloise
    peloise Posts: 9 Member
    From my mother when I was twelve, a D cup, and being sexually harassed at school constantly: "You know, a lot of boys would love to see you naked."

I despise how women assume those of us with big breasts enjoy the attention or take pride in all men wanting to see us naked. Speaking for my own big breasts I'd actually rather not have them. Its impossible to work out, god forbid I sit anywhere with a bar and don't get me started on having to buy clothes a size bigger so my belly isnt showing.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member

I despise how women assume those of us with big breasts enjoy the attention or take pride in all men wanting to see us naked. Speaking for my own big breasts I'd actually rather not have them. Its impossible to work out, god forbid I sit anywhere with a bar and don't get me started on having to buy clothes a size bigger so my belly isnt showing.

Big boobs rarely mean perky and i don't see the fascination with droopy sacks of flab. In a nice bra they provide a great view and hell id say my best asset is my clevage. They are a hazard to exercise with, clothes are an issue and the cost of bras is outstanding! There is a limit to who you want staring at your boobs for example:
    A guy u like: "You like what you see?"
    A stranger "f'n pervert!!!!!"
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    The standard drunk male friend compliment. "You'd be the best looking girl of our group if you just weren't fat. You should go on a diet." Why thank you, that's means alot!!!!!!!!! Ball sack punch time for you my friend!!!!
  • zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    **You're <beautiful> for an Arab -- where the words in between <...> can be interchangeable with: "clean"; "smart"; "reliable" etc. Yup!

**Me, eavesdropping on a compliment a neighbor was paying to my mom... Neighbor: "I was just talking to (...) the other day, and we were saying how beautiful your family is; you, your husband, all 4 boys are real good looking; it's a real shame the only girl didn' t come out the same." Ouch!
  • You're much smarter than you look.

Apparently despite an MBA under my belt and my general competency of the English language, muscles mean I have meathead written all over me and consequently have no trace of a brain.
  • Eaving1
    Eaving1 Posts: 40
    After having gained a ton of weight, meeting up with an old casual hookup:
    Guy: "Wow, you look... great" *sarcastic tone*
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Socially clueless friend's brother was trying to compliment me on my new hairstyle -- "You got a great haircut. It looks so much better than before."

:indifferent:
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    "You're decent enough to be a cum dumpster"

First off, this was coming from my best guy friend that I had a HUGE crush on. Secondly, cum dumpster is never something you should call ANYONE let alone someone you consider a friend. I had never heard that term before then. I didn't let him know but it hurt my feelings pretty bad. I didn't say anything until my friend's boyfriend noticed I seemed sad, asked me why and then tears just flowed.

please tell me you slugged or tasered the SOB
  • rickyd88
    rickyd88 Posts: 75 Member
    You'd be gorgeous if you lost some weight.

Might as well have shot me in the face at close range ...