SHARKS TEAM - WEEK 1 WEIGH IN

fang19423
fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
:heart:heart: :heart:

Come on all you wonderful skarks ... please post your week 1 weigh in below by 1000 PST Friday 11th October 2013. Also don't forget to log your exercise stats on our main thread.

Sharks you are doing great ... Go Sharks Go :drinker:

Replies

• fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    I'll start the ball rolling - very little change this week but at least it is in the right direction.
    168.25 lbs
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Only a little change for me too, but in the WRONG direction :sad: Weighed in today at 177.9 lbs - so gain of 0.6 lbs. :noway: So discouraged :frown: Thought I was doing so well this week. Need to keep telling myself that if I keep doing the same things I MUST see results soon..... At least Sheri said there wouldn't be eliminations this week ... thankful for small mercies :smile:

Hope you all do much better than I did!

WEIGHTS POSTED TO HERE!
  • nonnalynn
    nonnalynn Posts: 651 Member
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
  • barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    Boo :( even after my half-marathon, I gained weight... 147.2 (+0.6 from last week). The only thing I can think of is that it's TOM...hopefully next week will be better!!!!
  • jaajh
    Kate - I agree with you ... NEXT week we will rock it :bigsmile:

WEIGHTS POSTED TO HERE!
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    That's down 1.6 pounds...not as much as I'd hoped, but good enough, I guess...
    Hope my ankle cooperates so that I can work harder next week!
    (SHARKS DON'T EVEN *HAVE* ANKLES, DO THEY???!!!)
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 765 Member
    190.2 - Down .8....I'll take it.
  • jaajh
    Great work both of you! THOSE WEIGHTS POSTED TOO.

Only a few more to come in now...
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    209.4....Ugh...Stupid Aunt Flo, at least that is what I'm hoping this is and that it will disappear next week. That is a gain of 1.9 pounds.
  • jaajh
    209.4....Ugh...Stupid Aunt Flo, at least that is what I'm hoping this is and that it will disappear next week. That is a gain of 1.9 pounds.

Thanks! Got that noted on chart too. And, yes, it probably will just disappear next week :bigsmile: The things we women have to deal with hey?!

I think I have everyone's weigh in except StacyJCrain. (jenquirk PMed me so hers is in.)

And then our two pregnant ladies???? Do you need to weigh in too? Seems a bit ridiculous since you're not out to LOSE weight, but I'm not sure what was agreed with Sheri... perhaps I'll PM her.
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    201 gain of .8 but I don't think mine counts just like feeling included and being held accountable so I don't go toooooo cray cray this pregnancy :) we will get them next week sharks looks like a lot of us are linked on the TOM so next week will be awesome!
  • jaajh
    Thanks Kristin! I PMed Sheri with the question and this is what she has just replied:

"The pregnant ladies, I know have to weigh frequently anyway (though maybe not weekly) for their own health...and supposed to be Gaining happily ;-) I am also THRILLED AND PROUD to have them want to do the challenge....they are AWESOME!!!

In answer to your question - Yes they do need to weigh in each week JUST so I KNOW they are active and complying to keep them going in the challenge....but I Won't be posting their gain/loss on the team site - it won't have anything to do with the team #'s - I'll be keeping them separate for that part. Its just that week ending requirement so I have it in my chart and know they are active!

Hope that works ok for everyone....Its just so cool to have them a part of the challenge ;-) "

So yes, you and Kylie still need to weigh in each week - but you are expected to gain :happy: And it doesn't count towards team things (BUT your points still will, so we'll keep pushing you :wink: )

Oh, and by the way I replied to her that OF COURSE you are both awesome - you are Sharks after all!!! :bigsmile:

WEIGHTS POSTED TO HERE!
  • StacyJCrain
    StacyJCrain Posts: 63 Member
    295. Emtioal eating shall turn to emitional exercise(hopefully)
  • jaajh
    WEIGHTS POSTED TO HERE!

Just waiting on Kai85 now.... and then we're complete!
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Hi Team,

Sorry for my late check in!!! I'm 164.7 pounds this morning.

I just re looked at my starting weigh in and it looked like I wrote 146... that was definitely not the case no idea what was going on in my little brain that day. The conversions between kg and pounds got me! I'm usually pretty good at it. My starting weight should have been 165.6.
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    we will get them next week sharks looks like a lot of us are linked on the TOM so next week will be awesome!

^^THIS!!
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    T
    So yes, you and Kylie still need to weigh in each week - but you are expected to gain :happy: And it doesn't count towards team things (BUT your points still will, so we'll keep pushing you :wink: )

Oh, and by the way I replied to her that OF COURSE you are both awesome - you are Sharks after all!!! :bigsmile:

WEIGHTS POSTED TO HERE!

Haha Love it!
  • jaajh
    Hi Team,

Sorry for my late check in!!! I'm 164.7 pounds this morning.

I just re looked at my starting weigh in and it looked like I wrote 146... that was definitely not the case no idea what was going on in my little brain that day. The conversions between kg and pounds got me! I'm usually pretty good at it. My starting weight should have been 165.6.

I just PM'd Sheri about this. I am sure she will make the necessary changes. Also, since it is week 1 and she is so "full of grace" when we start, I think this time she will forgive the late check-in, especially since it wasn't clear if she needed weigh ins from you pregnant ladies. Will let you know when she replies!

I still need your stretch exercise goal, your bad habit give up and your new habit/hobby though. THANKS!

Have a great weekend!