DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Replies

• drpetitjean
    drpetitjean Posts: 13 Member
    Friday morning:
    #2 Reps - 210 (45 pushups, 90 crunches, 75 side leg raises)

This week's weight is 193.4.
  • davegruper
    davegruper Posts: 68 Member
    Friday workout:

#1: 30 minutes (20 minutes treadmill walking, plus reps)
    #2: 40 Core reps (20 each crunches and back extensions). Abs are pretty sore after this week.
    #3: 10 minutes of stretching
    #4: done
    #5: missed target yesterday

Weigh-in: 245.8 - Down 2.2 lbs.

Good week Dolphins. Lets keep up the momentum in week 2.
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    THURSDAY

1. 0
    2. 150 core
    3. MY GOAL STILL NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO CHART stretching to try and get my head closer to the ground when sitting with legs spread and stretching to my toes

FRIDAY A.M.

1. 30 minutes walk/run 189 calories
    2. 125 core
    3. 5 minutes stretching to try and get my head closer to the ground when sitting with legs spread and stretching to my toes

and weigh in: 252

That's a wrap for this week, have a great weekend everyone! :)
    -Donna
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    I think everything is entered to here - sorry if I have missed anything.

I've put my figures into the chart - the gym was far too much of a shock to the system on Tuesday, I've struggled to do much except walk since then! Did about an hour of walking up and down stairs on Thursday which really hurt and had a brisk walk today for 30 minutes. The legs are feeling slightly better - it has given me the perfect incentive to stretch though and do quite a few leg raises and the like!!

Weigh in for the week is 175.
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Friday:
    Running: 30 minutes, 348 calories

weigh in: 184.4
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Friday & review so far this week. (Sorry can't get to spreadsheet right now)

Workout 37 min walking 215 calories
    Reps
    Stretch 5 min and worked towards my goal on flex.
    Organizing: 15 min done
    5 min to self - yes.

Weekly totals summary incase I or posters missed something:
    Workout:
    Sunday 115 min/573 calories,
    monday 147 min/ 497 calories
    Tuesday: 81 min/ 417 calories
    Wednesday: 30 min / 131 calories
    Thursday: 37 min / 215 cal
    Friday: 37 min / 215 cal

Reps:
    Sunday: 300 w/ 100 each squats, standing calf raises, hamstring curls,
    Monday
    Tuesday
    Wednesday: 100 each squats, standing calf raises
    Thursday 100 ea squats, hamstring curls, standing calf raises
    Friday:

Stretch: ( on top of pre and post workout as well as per flex challenge)
    Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday: 5 min
    Wednesday: 5 min
    Thursday: 5 min
    Fri:

organizing 15 min:
    Sunday: no
    Monday:no
    Tues: yes
    Wed: yes
    THurs: yes
    Fri yes

5 min to self:
    Sunday: no
    Mon: no
    Tues: no
    Wed: yes
    Thurs: yes
    Fri: yes

weigh in sent to sheri
  • Justacoffeenut
    So I've sent a PM to sheri and she has read it. Now to tell you all. I was the one in the Dr then ER on the 9th. I have been dealing with some bad pain for a few months but push thru all the time. Well couldn't take it anymore on the 9th and a DR visit which lead to an ER visit lead to this. After much thought cause I'm crazy an love these challenges I am taking myself out. At least going to try to work for points end cause I will still working out as much as I possibly can. But I am going to have more doctor appointments and very likely surgery with in the time frame of this challenge. And I rather you guys know from the start and Sheri be able to figure in then thinking I can give like I have in the past. I will be around as much as I can to help out as I can. And to cheer on the DOLPHINS team. You all are real driven people and I am sure I wont even be missed. Give them HE LL.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    So I've sent a PM to sheri and she has read it. Now to tell you all. I was the one in the Dr then ER on the 9th. I have been dealing with some bad pain for a few months but push thru all the time. Well couldn't take it anymore on the 9th and a DR visit which lead to an ER visit lead to this. After much thought cause I'm crazy an love these challenges I am taking myself out. At least going to try to work for points end cause I will still working out as much as I possibly can. But I am going to have more doctor appointments and very likely surgery with in the time frame of this challenge. And I rather you guys know from the start and Sheri be able to figure in then thinking I can give like I have in the past. I will be around as much as I can to help out as I can. And to cheer on the DOLPHINS team. You all are real driven people and I am sure I wont even be missed. Give them HE LL.
    Sooo sorry to read this! I wish you the best. I too have surgeries coming up on 12/13 & again 12/17 so I know what you are dealing with! NOT MUCH FUN!!!! Take care of YOU then come play with us again! We will miss you!!!
  • vhuber
    Thursday cals should read 1096. (56 min =660 + 44 min =436 for a total of 1096)

FRIDAY:

#1. 52 minutes of Shaun T's Focus T25 . It was DOUBLE DAY Friday with SPEED 2.0 & RIP'T CIRCUIT. BURNED 696 cals :drinker:
    #2. 100 LB reps
    #3. 5 min of stretching
    #4. will be in control
    #4. plan to take EVERY thing out of my bedroom to clean & prep for painting the ceiling!!

My weigh in was AWESOME this morning!!!! ((157)) that is DOWN 7.5 pounds !!!!

Have a GREAT weekend everybody! See ya on Sunday!!!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    And 60 minutes running. I had to get my walk in this morning because I wasn't sure I would be able to post my run before the deadline. Total calories for the day is 699.

Edited to add 10 minutes of stretching after my run.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Aww DEVLe it's not fair that you're not 100% right now - but please do everything the doctors tell you and REST if you need to. This challenge is not worth more than your ultimate health. Keep checking in with us though - we're all friends and here to support you.

And to my other Dolphin friends... Let's Rock this week! Hopefully the challenge will be up soon and we can all plan our week around the requirements - this week has shown that as a TEAM we can achieve anything.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Congrads VERDA for taking the top spot last week!

Week 2 (what's up so far)

Workouts: 30/45/60/90
    Individual mini calorie burn 1,300
    Team calorie burn 20,800 or approx 1,600 per active person (think there are 13 who are).

Reps mix of core and cardio 400 min
    Team toal 7,000 or approx 538 each

Flexibility
    10 min set aside to work on this only 4 days a week. This doesn't count toward anything else in in challenge, just toward your flexibility goal.

I'm sure you guys will kill it this week.
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    @devle so sorry to hear of your troubles, chin up! Hope the pain eases up soon, make sure you don't push yourself too hard
  • tabbydog
    60 minutes running and 20 minutes stretching today, even though I know it doesn't count. :bigsmile:
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    It's Sunday here (almost finished too!) so I'll start us off with a BANG.

Sundays are usually my lazy days, but I really want to push myself to get a head start each week, so that is changing!!

#1 - Workout

90 mins on treadmill for 700 calories burned. Did a mixture of walking, running and jogging.

#2 - Reps

I forgot that this week was cardio and core only, so did about 200 on various UB machines first, then:

25 crunches
    25 single leg lifts (on each leg - not sure if it counts as 25 or 50 seeing as it was only one side at a time??)
    25 heel taps (on each side, start like a crunch, lift upper body, stretch arms out and reach around to tap one heel, then reach to the other side and tap the other) (is this 25 or 50?)

So 75, or 125, whichever way it is counted. Can someone clarify for me (and others who may also be unsure)?

#3 - Flexibility

10 mins of stretching after that BIG walk - gosh my tooshie and hips were tight after that!

I'll have to get my head around these points, but I guess I don't need them today as they don't start until tomorrow. Phew!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    great going there kr... certainly a good start to the week!

Not 100% sure about the leg lifts... have to wait for Sheri to answer that one!
  • vhuber
    Congrads VERDA for taking the top spot last week!

Week 2 (what's up so far)

Workouts: 30/45/60/90
    Individual mini calorie burn 1,300
    Team calorie burn 20,800 or approx 1,600 per active person (think there are 13 who are).

Reps mix of core and cardio 400 min
    Team toal 7,000 or approx 538 each

Flexibility
    10 min set aside to work on this only 4 days a week. This doesn't count toward anything else in in challenge, just toward your flexibility goal.

I'm sure you guys will kill it this week.
    Thank DEVLe! I am hoping for another great week beings I NEVER should have packed this much on since July anyways!
    I sure hope you can stick around to keep us ALL motivated and Maybe you can be our trash talker to the opponents!!!:wink:
  • tabbydog
    Sunday:
    1. 90 minutes walking with the dog for 318 calories.
    2. 100 bicycles, 100 crunches, 200 side crunches (100 each side), 50 leg lifts, 100 jumping jacks. Total reps =450.
    3. 15 minutes stretching towards my stretch goal.
    4. 10 minutes stretching after my walk.
    5. No alcohol today.
  • vhuber
    SUNDAY

1. 90 minutes of biking & treadmill for 750 calories
    2. 200 cardio reps. (jumping jacks)
    3. stretched my back for 10 minutes (5 in the morning & 5 before bed), it's not doing well today cuz I have been moving furniture & shampooing!
    4. very LOW sugar intake today!:drinker:
    5. my cleaning a room for 10 minutes was an all afternoon job!!
    My sodium was low, my cals were low, I drank 64 0z of water & burned calories, ought to be a good sign!!

Dolphins we can do this!! If you feel out of controll or unmotivated just remember WHY we are doing this and come here to post so we may give you a shot of attitude!!
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Hey guys! Checking in for week 2!

Sunday:
    30 day shred level 1 and part of level 2: 47 minutes, 386 calories
    10 minutes of stretching

Now, do I post points today.. or do I wait until the end of the week?
    If so, 5 for water and 5 for a 30 minute workout.