Looking for friends/motivators

I am new to this site looking to drop about 20+ lbs. I lost 30 lbs. so far on my own but these last 20 are more difficult. I am looking for friends to talk with and motivate one another. Also to share recipes/workout plans with and hopefully reach our goals!

Replies

• I am looking for the same thing. Would you like to team up?
  • keribeth23
    keribeth23 Posts: 6 Member
    sure!
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    feel free to add me.
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    I know exactly one recipe ^_^ but I would love to help and answer any questions you have or we can help each other out. Click on my name to see my progress

Cheers

Tof
  • chubendale
    chubendale Posts: 5 Member
    Never have too many friends and love to encourage others.
    I have lost 115 pounds and have another 30+ to go.
    If you want just send a friend request to "chubendale". ;-)
  • I need all the encouragement I can get! I'm looking to lose the weight I put on in college before I graduate in May, I started off strong, but fell of the wagon, so to speak.
  • You can add me too.. I have lost 20lbs on my own and have a ways to go, restared the app again and have lose 12lbs in 3 weeks only have 30+ more to go...
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    I am new to this site looking to drop about 20+ lbs. I lost 30 lbs. so far on my own but these last 20 are more difficult. I am looking for friends to talk with and motivate one another. Also to share recipes/workout plans with and hopefully reach our goals!

I'm in the same situation, feel free to add me ^^
  • Added you. :)

47671449.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Please add me. I'll help. I have 10 pounds to lose first and then another 10. I'm doing it in steps.
  • JRo4604
    JRo4604 Posts: 15 Member
    I can always use more help - feel free to add me as well!
  • I'm a newbie. I've lost all motivation and I'm trying to get it back. I just turned 50 this past July. I'm looking to lose 45-50lbs. Are there any support groups for 50+ group? Need all the motivation I can get.
  • Hopesta46
    Hopesta46 Posts: 3 Member
    I've been on MFP for a 200 day streak. My news feed is so lonely all of my friends have fallen off the wagon and I am the only one left :-( I have lost over 60 lbs this year. I'd love to motivate and find motivation as well. I am an avid gym-goer. I like to do cardio and strength exercises. Please feel free to add me! I'd love to see others' progress in my news feed!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member

Pound for pound no one motivates quite like Richard Simmons. You need look no further if you're after a motivator.

abc_simmons_retro_nt_130711.gif
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member

Pound for pound no one motivates quite like Richard Simmons. You need look no further if you're after a motivator.

abc_simmons_retro_nt_130711.gif
    Richard Simmons and SirBonerFart. Those two will get you to your goal :)
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Ya'll feel free to add me, the more friends and motivators the better! :)