Build Your Own FAT Sandwich

2»

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Lunch today (which is why I posted the thread) Fat cat - cheesesteak bacon mozz sticks french fries and marinara
  • Chicken breast (or steak if im feeling decadent), Fried Mushrooms, Tobacco Onions, Coleslaw, creamy peppercorn sauce, and can I swap the french fries for good old UK-style garlic fries please? Oh, and a slice of lettuce because it's important to get your five a day.

AKA - my usual birthday treat in a bun....
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Chicken Cutlet, Fried Eggplant, Mozz Sticks, French Fries, Marinara, Mozz Cheese
  • I'm not going to lie that sounds so good!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    That looks disgusting!! It's not a fat sandwich...it's called "2:30 AM I am totally effed up and need something to absorb all of this booze" sandwich.

When else would you eat something like that?? lol

I could make that fit my macros every day, no problem :) and it looks awesome.
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    Hamburger, Bacon, chadder cheese, bacon glazed donut cut and half for the bun
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    That looks disgusting!! It's not a fat sandwich...it's called "2:30 AM I am totally effed up and need something to absorb all of this booze" sandwich.

Probably around noon.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

i think it looks delicious, i would eat that sober!!!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    The full Irish - chips, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes and gravy.
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139

i think it looks delicious, i would eat that sober!!!

I could eat that now !!!! Yes but defo a 2.30 am job wen your smashed !
  • ixiHemlock
    ixiHemlock Posts: 83 Member
    Jalapeno poppers, mac and cheese, curly fries, Sriracha~
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Not DIY, but a true Scottish delicacy

http://23x.net/5/what-is-a-munchy-box.html
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    I hate it when poeple come into these threads and they are like ewww that looks so gross. The truth is ((most)) of us are here because we need to lose some pudge and we need to lose pudge cuz we love food. And personally I really love the kind of food that is battered and deep fried. It doesn't make me think more of you if you say you only like brocolli and whole grain bread. In fact, it makes me roll my eyes a little.

That being said, everything in here sounds omg so delicious but we don't have anything like that around here so I am indulging regularly in the pretzel bacon cheeseburger from wendys (yumm!!).

My fat sandwhich would be: fried pickles, fried green tomatoes, grilled onions, bacon, cheese, hamburger patty and french fries.

oo that sounds good. I might have to make that myself lol.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    These are why I'm trying to lose weight LOL
    Too much after the bar food in my twenties!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    I introduced my bf to this a few years ago. He likes the Fat Adele. Mine's the Fat White Boy. Lolz.
    & they are effing delicious. Screw the diet Nazis berating them! <3