DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Replies

• tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Looks like the Dolphins are having another great week! Lets keep it going guys! You all rock!!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Sunday

Workout: 11
    Calories Burned: 49
    Reps:
    Stretching: 15 minutes

Reps:

Monday:
    Workout: 30
    Calories Burned: 153
    Reps: 464 - boxing jabs

Reps:
    #1 Water - 35 pts (Su- Yes M -yes T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 35 pts (Sun 1127, M-1147 T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 60 pts (Sun 11, M-30 T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --25 pts (Sun yes M yes-T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #5 Good Habit: --25 pts (Sun yes M-yesT- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 1 / 7 pts (M-yes T- W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #7 Smack Talk: - 5 / 5pts - monday the wolverines
  • Justacoffeenut
    Come on DOLPHINS you guys soooo have this. Keep up the killer job.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    :sad: :flowerforyou: Hey this message is going out to...

@hypallage - 1st!
    @D
    @kelly
    @and I think...but not sure...ibmgirl

I'm going to be NO help this week in charting...I'm just hammered at work AND with all this practicing getting home after 10 at night and Friday is going to be one hell of a CRAM day for my 3 different groups practicing AS Well As it is one of my groups putting the on so I'm tied up all day and night Saturday...I'm Hoping I can find times to get the challenge ready so I can get it up in between practices on Friday...Anyway I THINK most of you I've mentioned have access to the chart? FIRST I want to thank hypallage for helping out so Awesomely!!! Since I've been Sucking at it you've been doing a HUGE chunk of it! I never like laying that all on one person cuz I Know Everyone has busy lives!!

I'm About Ready to ask for help for the week from a team leader from another team that has an abundance of team leaders - sooo I just want to hear from you guys - I've asked it before for other teams and some had a problem with it...some didn't. If those of you that have access to the chart can post your own #'s This Week and hypallage can get the rest? Or I can get help??? Again don't want to overload anyone! So Please be Honest if this is a hassle for this week!

And if anyone can gather the weigh ins Friday and post them - or I can get help on that no problem! Okkk thats my plea...I REALLY had no idea this was going to be SO ridiculous over these last 2 weeks! AND I got an e-mail this morning that one of the girls in 2 of my routines has pneumonia and now we have to revamp that whole thing in 4 days to adjust the choreography for just the 2 of us instead of 3 and it WAS totally geared for 3! :explode: :sad: ....Murphy's Law!!!!

ALSO....in my quick glance you guys are doing an awesome job so far this week!!!! I know one of our guys is out of town...and I think the country...so hopefully will hear from him by the end of the week....the other....ohhhh Daavvvvee...where are you??? But All You Girls!!! Well You Know.... Dolphin Girls Totally Rock!!

ps...I will post my #'s straight in...and wellll ummmmm I'm not doing so good this week on my "goals"....looking like I'm pulling a negative 10....maybe 20.... :blushing: :cry: NEXT Week I'll Do Much Better!!!

I'll check back on what you guys think...or feel free to message me!

Keep Going Strong!!!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    I'll post my numbers directly to the chart tonight - haven't been going so well the last two days but I'm going to bust my butt tonight and get some *kitten* DONE.

Go TEAMIES!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    GREAT attitude kr3851!!! YOU can do it!!! You know what DOLPHINS? That is what it takes to get ANY thing done.. A GREAT ATTITUDE!!! Hang on to it! (for 12 more weeks at least!)

My TUESDAY:

1. 70 minutes (speed walking & Focus T25 RIP'T UP) = 771
    2. CORE REPS= 150 and CARDIO REPS= 400 TOTAL REPS= 550
    3. check on the back stretching
    4. check on the LOW sugar
    5. tidied home for more than 10 minutes
    Scored 21 points again today!!:drinker:
  • AshleyMeggg
    AshleyMeggg Posts: 148 Member
    Tuesday:
    Running: 1,142 calories, 103 minutes: This was my longest run ever, 7 miles. Not a great pace, but I felt comfortable for at least 6.5 of the 7 so I'm really pleased with it, my half is coming up shortly!
    Reps: only 25 crunches. Everything is sore. Tomorrow is my off day for half training so I'll bust out a bunch of reps then.
    Stretched so much today, at least 15 minutes (although I stopped keeping track after 10.) Like I said, everything is sore so the stretching will hopefully help. AND I remembered to stretch post run.
    Drank my water today, didn't do my bad habit, and I'm really starting to get excessive about reading. But I don't think that's a bad thing!

Hope everyone has a kick *kitten* wednesday!
  • lobstergirl
    lobstergirl Posts: 176 Member
    'Whats that fishy smell?!'

'Me thinks the Dolphins have gone off!'

????
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Sunday:

1. 50 mins = 397 cals
    2. CORE REPS = 100 and CARDIO REPS = 50
    3. stretching - yes
    4. stop sleeping so late - got up early!
    5. more activity on Sundays - yes! (gym class)

Monday:
    1. 40 mins = 311 cals
    2. CORE REPS = 100 and CARDIO REPS = 100
    3. stretching - yes
    4. stop sleeping so late - slept in :noway: I'm obviously going to be a slow starter!
    5. more activity on Sundays

Points - 15 (5x water, 5x sodium, 5x exercise)

Tuesday:
    1. 60 mins = 748 cals
    2. CORE REPS = 100 and CARDIO REPS = 100
    3. stretching - yes - feeling the difference already!
    4. stop sleeping so late - early rise today :smile:
    5. more activity on Sundays

Points - 15 (5x water, 5x sodium, 5x exercise)

No doubt I've forgotten something - just let me know and I'll amend!

Thanks
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Dolphins - I know you are only supposed to smack chat one team but hey I couldn't just let you get away after some of your posts on the Shark page ..... Be prepared .... sharks are about :laugh: :laugh:

PkQXfKa.jpg
  • vhuber
    HAVE an AWESOME "" WORKOUT WEDNESDAY"" Dolphins!!!!
  • tabbydog
    My Tuesday:

1. 66 minutes for 641 Calories. 6 mile run, felt great!
    2. No reps yesterday
    3. Stretching for my stretch goal 15 minutes
    4. Bad habit-no alchol check!
    5. Good habit, stretched 10 minutes after my run.

I am keeping a tally of points, so I will report the totals on Friday.
  • tabbydog
    Those sharks think they are all big and bad but DOLPHINS ROCK!! GO DOLPHINS!! :drinker:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Tuesday
    Workout: 60
    Calories Burned: 328
    Reps: 100

Reps:
    #1 Water - 35 pts (Su- Yes M -yes T-yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #2 Sodium - 35 pts (Sun 1127, M-1147 T- 1414W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #3 Workout - 60 pts (Sun 11, M-30 T-60 W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #4 Bad Habit: --25 pts (Sun yes M yes-T-yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #5 Good Habit: --25 pts (Sun yes M-yesT-yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #6 Team Talk: 1 / 7 pts (M-yes T-yes W- Th- Fri- S- Su )
    #7 Smack Talk: - 5 / 5pts - monday the wolverines

Posted my Tuesday. Trying to help post others.
  • Justacoffeenut
    All of us DOLPHINS totally ROCK.

Each day do something that takes you closer to your goal.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Kashton - How many minutes are you doing your stretching each day? On the spreadsheet we have to enter min done not just yes or no.

vhubr - Also need your minutes for stretching.

Think I have it entered from where it was left off. May want to have a look over. YOU GUYS ARE ROCKING IT!!!!
  • where do I find the chart to put my info????... help pls.....:sad:
  • Justacoffeenut
    where do I find the chart to put my info????... help pls.....:sad:

The chart was listed on one of the 1st topics sheri put up. But only a few of us have the access to post on it. So just post your information here and one of us will get it. It is still good to check the spreadsheet ever so often to make sure nothing is posted wrong.

Here is the link for the topic. Other chart information is listed there as well you will need for future reference. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1109269-weekly-chart-and-measurment-form-links
  • vhuber
    Kashton - How many minutes are you doing your stretching each day? On the spreadsheet we have to enter min done not just yes or no.

Think I have it entered from where it was left off. May want to have a look over. YOU GUYS ARE ROCKING IT!!!!
    It is for 10 minutes EVERY day!!! and I get it done! It has been helping my back too!!:drinker:
  • Justacoffeenut

It is for 10 minutes EVERY day!!! and I get it done! It has been helping my back too!!:drinker:

Just know how some of you guys are and go the extra mile. Just wanted to make sure you guys were not doing more. Wanted to give you the credit you deserve.