offically reached the too skiny mark

123457»

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    I need health insurance :( I already do B&J for the win

I know you mean Ben & Jerry's, but the 12 y/o Butthead mentality inside me is all hurr hurr.
  • I need health insurance :( I already do B&J for the win

I know you mean Ben & Jerry's, but the 12 y/o Butthead mentality inside me is all hurr hurr.

mer herherherher- I must have a 12 yr old boy living in me too, cause my mind went straight to the gutter as well.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Move to Canada! Then you can see a doc about anything for free! I can't imagine having to pay out of my pocket just to find out what's making me unhealthy.

I second that! Although the UK works well too :smile:
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    I've seriously got to get myself a tapeworm...

Not really medically recommended these days but they used to do it all the time in the 1920s....
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    at 5'4" I got to 115 once and was weak & sickly

I have a friend who at 10 pounds at 5'4" looks absolutely perfect.

At 5'3", I look great around 100-115 pounds.

Everyone is different.

5'4:" and 10 lbs- that's impressive....

Heh.

I'm a 16 year old boy trapped in a 30 year old woman's body. no lie. saw it. bite my tongue.
  • KatiCoufal
    KatiCoufal Posts: 35 Member
    "If the profile pic is recent, you look to be of healthy weight and at your height, that's not 117."

^^^^ my thoughts exactly.
  • kgreenRDLDN
    kgreenRDLDN Posts: 248 Member
    "If the profile pic is recent, you look to be of healthy weight and at your height, that's not 117."

^^^^ my thoughts exactly.

The profile pic is from when she first joined over 26 pounds ago.
  • kgreenRDLDN

Manners?

Perhaps you should acquire some and apologise for wasting everyones time?

Nah, didn't think so

If its a waste of your time then skip over the thread. no one has forced you to reply, nor has anyone else who posted on here been forced to do so. its only a waste of time if you think so, and in that case, just move on. I do not find it a waste of my time.
  • kgreenRDLDN
    A lot of gyms have nutrionists these days. It might be worth it to take the "tour" of one or join for a month if they allow it just to talk to the nutritionist and maybe get some insight on your weight loss. just my two cents.

Seeing as a lot of "Nutritionists" these days just go through an online course for a few weeks to get certified, I'd rather suggest searching out a registered dietitian.

Yes and no. First thank you for suggesting and actual RD. We do appreciate when someone knows the difference. As for the online certification-there is no certification for nutritionist. if someone has a certificate it is a fake one. Anyone can claim to be a nutritionist, however this is not a recognized title/credential. Registered Dietitians go through a minimum of 4 year BS program, then an internship that last from 6 months to 2 years depending on the program they go through. Then we have to take a national exam and pass with 80% or higher to get our credential. This is then maintained yearly by Continuing Education requirements, as well as having to meet individual state requirements to be licensed in order to practice.

So again, thank you for knowing the difference and recommending our profession, we thank you!