I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I confess that tonight, I feel like i'll need to reopen the FWB search to find another one...current FWB has been easily pissy and princess for the last week, I don't get it.

He disappeared this weekend, reappeared Sunday and after texting for about an hour, he suddenly changed his mind to coming over. Then we've texted yesterday, talked over the phone, texted again today. Tonight, he was suppose to come, he offered, I texted him to confirm the time he was coming, his answer: "it's ok, don't feel like it anymore" :huh: Ok, i'm stuck home with bronchitis, but he still offered first to come over and keep me company.

Sometimes I wonder how much is lost in translation and how much is the princess in him :grumble: Btw, it's not the first time, it comes and goes, I just don't understand.

Men get moody too. It's not just a woman thing.......lol Sometimes I think we forget that they have just as many insecurities, hang ups, doubts and fears. AND that they are not always erect!! Perhaps your FWB just needs a cuddle? :bigsmile:
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    I confess that tonight, I feel like i'll need to reopen the FWB search to find another one...current FWB has been easily pissy and princess for the last week, I don't get it.

He disappeared this weekend, reappeared Sunday and after texting for about an hour, he suddenly changed his mind to coming over. Then we've texted yesterday, talked over the phone, texted again today. Tonight, he was suppose to come, he offered, I texted him to confirm the time he was coming, his answer: "it's ok, don't feel like it anymore" :huh: Ok, i'm stuck home with bronchitis, but he still offered first to come over and keep me company.

Sometimes I wonder how much is lost in translation and how much is the princess in him :grumble: Btw, it's not the first time, it comes and goes, I just don't understand.

Men get moody too. It's not just a woman thing.......lol Sometimes I think we forget that they have just as many insecurities, hang ups, doubts and fears. AND that they are not always erect!! Perhaps your FWB just needs a cuddle? :bigsmile:

Maybe, but he's ignoring me right now. The last time he did this was because he said he was available and I joked about him trying to get invited and he blew me off. Later, he told me: so, now I have to beg for sex? :huh: I was just joking and I never had anyone react that bad to a joke like that. My following text before he answered was (joke) then sure come on over, his answer: it's ok, you messed it up, i'm off to bed. :noway:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess I am proud of myself for eating the lunch I prepared today and not going down to the BBQ Festival a couple blocks from work, since I know I will be bad tomorrow and sunday.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    So I just got a call!!!! They want me for the position:bigsmile: BUT the lady who is in charge of my department is on vacation and will not return until the 28th. They want me to come in and meet her on the 29th before they formally offer me the job.... The HR lady said this is just a formatlity so they don't step on her toes .

What do you know about this company? Have you done your homework?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    So I just got a call!!!! They want me for the position:bigsmile: BUT the lady who is in charge of my department is on vacation and will not return until the 28th. They want me to come in and meet her on the 29th before they formally offer me the job.... The HR lady said this is just a formatlity so they don't step on her toes .

Yup I did lol..Plus I don't have to worry about getting stabbed like at my current job
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member

Yup I did lol..Plus I don't have to worry about getting stabbed like at my current job

Getting stabbed? :noway:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    I confess that I have the day off from work and the goal is to not put on pants. I have made some of the meals for this week and finished season 6 of Dr. Who. Thinking I might go as River Song for halloween or Max from 2 broke girls.

Funny, many people have a goal that includes removing pants. I think you're ahead of the curve with just foregoing them from the start.

*takes notes*
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess that I have the day off from work and the goal is to not put on pants. I have made some of the meals for this week and finished season 6 of Dr. Who. Thinking I might go as River Song for halloween or Max from 2 broke girls.

Funny, many people have a goal that includes removing pants. I think you're ahead of the curve with just foregoing them from the start.

*takes notes*

The problem with never putting them on means I didn't leave the house which I think hinders that process.
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess I am not a good day drinker. Me and about 20 of my friends all got groupons for a hard cider tasting yesterday and took advantage of the fact that they had no way of keeping track of how much we drank. From 1pm to 5pm we had multiple "tastings" which came in pitchers of 5 different kinds of the best hard cider I have ever had before. Thankfully I wasn't driving because I got home passed out on my living room floor and woke up in just my tanktop at 8pm .
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    I confess I'm totally stoked to discover I could just us a magnet to replace the key on my treadmill. I was searching Amazon for a replacement, and one of the reviews said don't waste your money until you try it. Soooo happy to have my treadmill back!!
  • jenbit

Yeah I work with the Criminally Mentally ill. One of our patients stabbed another one 9 times 2 weeks ago and then the next week he ut his arm open. My facility is getting less and less safe.. That guy that killed the cops transporting him in Texas and then escaped for a couple of days ...He used to be one of my patients .. Needless to say I wanna live
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member

Yeah I work with the Criminally Mentally ill. One of our patients stabbed another one 9 times 2 weeks ago and then the next week he ut his arm open. My facility is getting less and less safe.. That guy that killed the cops transporting him in Texas and then escaped for a couple of days ...He used to be one of my patients .. Needless to say I wanna live

oh wow! that's super scary!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    I confess I am not a good day drinker. Me and about 20 of my friends all got groupons for a hard cider tasting yesterday and took advantage of the fact that they had no way of keeping track of how much we drank. From 1pm to 5pm we had multiple "tastings" which came in pitchers of 5 different kinds of the best hard cider I have ever had before. Thankfully I wasn't driving because I got home passed out on my living room floor and woke up in just my tanktop at 8pm .

I cannot day drink. I'm tired by 11 pm!!
  • MissingMinnesota

I cannot day drink. I'm tired by 11 pm!!

Sad part was I was expected to go out that night. Went to the housewarming where we just sat around a bondfire but kind of disappointed that I wasn't able to go see the birthday boy band play. I am going to have to make it up to him this weekend when we go to scarowinds.
  • bregalad5
    I confess my roommate got fired today and it actually makes me kinda happy because he's weird and I don't really like him at all. Unfortunately he'll still be here until the end of November. I was kinda hoping he'd be sent home immediately. Does this make me a bad person?
  • jenbit
    I confess my roommate got fired today and it actually makes me kinda happy because he's weird and I don't really like him at all. Unfortunately he'll still be here until the end of November. I was kinda hoping he'd be sent home immediately. Does this make me a bad person?

No your only a bad person if you throw a parade &/ party while he is on the way out the door lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Yes. :flowerforyou:

I'm kidding
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Brega - sounds like HE is the bad person!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess I would like to appologize to my co-workers for having a peanut butter banana protein shake for breakfast. Protein power and bananas do not treat my stomach well.
  • bregalad5
    I confess I don't get along with my family. Like, at all, other than with my sister. But, it is still scary when your sister messages you to let you know your dad has been admitted to the hospital with chest pains. There are serious heart issues on that side of the family. My grandfather died of congestive heart failure, and even my 22 year old brother had heart surgery last year when he collapsed during a baseball game and they found out he had a heart defect.

All the tests came back ok but they're still keeping him for observation.