people who use this app everyday

womanlady
womanlady Posts: 33 Member
i need people who use this app everyday to add and support me. THank you. I am at 21 days consecutively :D

Replies

• CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    I'm 22 days active! Add me! I am just starting to add friends myself and am excited about it :) congratulations on being successful in logging :)
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    I'm here everyday
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    I am on everyday and try to comment and encourage my pals.. Feel free to add. Tara
  • dcoleman01
    dcoleman01 Posts: 10 Member
    43 days in row today and 9 lbs lighter!
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    I've been here everyday since I started back again this month. Feel free to add!
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    I just hit 25 and have lost about 5 lbs since being consecutive. You can add me!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    I'm on every day! I have only lost 1lb so far but I have lost a pant size so I must be doing something right for myself!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    88 days or so. i cant remember which day it was when i hit 85 lol. 41 lbs lost.
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    I loss weight here a year ago, but then quit smoking, got lazy and added some lbs back on. Ive been back 2 weeks now and am feeling very focused and ready to get this weight off. My first goal is 15 by Thanksgiving and to run/jog/walk 4 miles at least 4 days a week.so if any body is interesting in adding me, we can encourage and motivate each other!!
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    I just started logging my food yesterday. So feel free to add me! I want to stick with it so I can visually see what my intake is.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    going on 2 years now...i tend to remove anyone who's been gone over 2 weeks. (not to be a jerk; i just like serious people.)
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    90 Consecutive days so far. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on this site everyday and sometimes for hours on end lol
  • shuffy09
    shuffy09 Posts: 25 Member
    I am a big wall posters. So if you don't like to be called out for not logging in for a couple days; we wouldn't make good friends!!!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Just over a year for me and log daily etc etc etc.

I have the same approach as @soehlerking with non-logging in as well as no interaction too.
    May sound harsh but one-way support just isn't on really!!! lol
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    I am at 265. Feel free to add me
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Over 300 days logging! I love it!!! Hope you do well!
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    365 days active! Always open to new friends :)
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    On this everyday. Anyone can add me!
  • shabrick00
    shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
    Im here everyday, all day sometimes...add me
  • olsoneagle
    olsoneagle Posts: 3 Member
    Hi never posted before but I just found this forum and thought I would add my 2 cents worth. Two and a half years ago I weighed 230 lbs. I am 71 year old guy and had put on weight every year since I retired. Decided to get a grip. About that time I discovered this app. I have recorded everything I have put in my mouth every day for those 2 1/2 years. A year ago I got to 172 and that is what I weighed this morning. I will not give all the credit to MFP but I know it really helped me --and continues to help me maintain my weight. It is a great app and once you start using it you will find it easier. I have lots of "meals" as we tend to eat a lot of the same things-especially for breakfast and lunch. So keep using it and good luck!