The Friday topic

So it is Friday. What does everyone have going on this weekend?
Tonight is gym and cleaning
Tomorrow we are going to a apple cider place where they have hard cider tastings and then have a house warming party to go to that night. There is also a couple other events I might go to one my friends band is playing and it is his birthday the other one my friend's boyfriends jazz band is also playing.
Sunday I am meeting some girl friends for lunch and then will either go watch my softball team (I am on the DL this season) play or go watch some football with the normal crew.

Replies

• BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Tonight I'm taking my 9 year old daughter and 11 year old niece to a haunted house and then to dinner.
    Tomorrow morning my daughter and I are riding on a float in the homecoming parade at our local university. Then we are meeting up with a friend and her daughter for lunch. Later I am meeting up with some girl friends at a local winery for some sangrias and music.
    Sunday will be spent cleaning the house and mowing the yard. Yeah still mowing here because it's still in the 60s and rainy so the grass just keeps growing. lol
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Tonight going to see a friends band playing at a Haunted House for charity. Tomorrow I plan on doing a long run, and then my son and I are getting our flu shots, and curling up for some family movies. Sunday is taking a drive to do a hike to a really pretty waterfall with all the fall colors in the background, and then come home and watch football!

I hope everyone has an amazing and safe weekend! :)
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    If I get enough work done today, I'll be going to a football game tonight, otherwise working. Tomorrow, Watch some football, go to a two-year-old's birthday party and then do some more work. Sunday, watch some football and work on the projects I have due next week.
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    I am soo excited about tonight!!!! I have to do a research project this semester, and as part of it, i need to watch the film The Innocents and Benjamin Britten's opera The Turn of the Screw. So, I'm making a big pot of chicken chili and some brownies, and hosting a viewing party!!! All in the name of research -- everyone's super excited about it too. Britten is a popular guy around here ;-)

The rest of the weekend I am swamped with work. Grad school is fun, right???
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Tonight I'll be going to Halloween stores looking for bfs costume. He's going as Walt from Breaking Bad. He's going to rock it!
    Tomorrow I'm doing bleachers, then bf and I are going to play disc golf then dinner with my cousin and her husband. We *might* go check out some cover bands after. (Korn, Manson and Rage)
    Sunday is the usual. Wine, football and food!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    My cousins are having a bonfire tonight- so may head over there, but not sure because coud just be a massive drunk fest and that is NOT fun for me--one cousin is royal PIA when drinking.

Tomorrow I am going with sister and kids to Jack O Lantern walk at the zoo--so that will be fun I think.

Sunday I am hoping for a down day with lots of relaxation............
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Tomorrow we are going to a apple cider place where they have hard cider tastings

I want to go to this place!

Tonight I'm playing bunco with my group, then going out for a drink with a guy I met on PoF.
    Tomorrow should be pretty low key during the day, then I'm going to a murder mystery party. I should probably put some effort into my character...
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Working out tonight, then pumpkin picking tomorrow!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Tonight is date night No3 with Steve. We're going Spanish Tapas and I can't wait :bigsmile:

Saturday - I've had a murder/mystery night planned with my friends for months. We al dress up in 60s style costumes, eat and drink and guess the murderer.......lol......fun!:bigsmile:

Sunday - Date No4 with Steve........OMG he's soooooooooooooo lovely !!! We're going to go to a soul all dayer hosted by my brother.!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Tonight is date night No3 with Steve. We're going Spanish Tapas and I can't wait :bigsmile:

Saturday - I've had a murder/mystery night planned with my friends for months. We al dress up in 60s style costumes, eat and drink and guess the murderer.......lol......fun!:bigsmile:

Sunday - Date No4 with Steve........OMG he's soooooooooooooo lovely !!! We're going to go to a soul all dayer hosted by my brother.!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Awwwwwwww
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member

OMG!!! Woot!!! Love this update!!!! I need more deets Anna!

I have done absolutely nothing this weekend except get my hip/*kitten* tattooed.... ;-)