I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Options
I'm into a size 12 jeans now and they're not even too tight. HOLY COW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I'm so excited!! I started on this new life style change and MFP wearing a size 18 women's jeans now I'm down to a size 12 misses. Who woulda thought it! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: Just wanted to let everyone know my exciting news. I really need to buy some new tops because most of the ones are too big. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm into a size 12 jeans now and they're not even too tight. HOLY COW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I'm so excited!! I started on this new life style change and MFP wearing a size 18 women's jeans now I'm down to a size 12 misses. Who woulda thought it! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: Just wanted to let everyone know my exciting news. I really need to buy some new tops because most of the ones are too big. :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congratulations momma.... you are an inspiration. :flowerforyou:

Now why don't you go plateau or something and let me catch up????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! that is amazing, keep up the good work
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    party0011.gif
    Yay!!! Good for you!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • carrotstick
    Options
    SWEET! That's awesome!!!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You ROCK:flowerforyou: Congrats!!!
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Triumph!!
  • BritCom Fan
    Options
    Great Job!!!

25341.png
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations momma.... you are an inspiration. :flowerforyou:

Now why don't you go plateau or something and let me catch up????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I already had one plateau. Wouldn't want to be greedy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Love you. :heart:

Thank you everyone for your support and sharing my good news.

Betty
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You must feel great.

I can't wait till 12's fit.
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATS!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Congratulations.:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!! YEY YOU!:flowerforyou:
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome! :flowerforyou: