What was your lunch?

I made scrambled eggs and them mixed in avocado, hot sauce, and cottage cheese!!! Yummmo! And a side of sweet potatoes roasted with salt and pepper and evoo. Made up for my breakfast of candy;)
What did you eat?

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Leftovers - roasted brussel sprouts and dirty rice w/ kidney beans.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Black bean soup and an avocado - big dinner tonight.
  • meeeshellllle
    meeeshellllle Posts: 75 Member
    veggie chicken patty, on a whole grain sandwich thin with hot sauce and lettus :]
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    homemade turkey wrap mayo lett tomato and jalepenos damn good
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    A nice big apple with 2T of natural peanut butter, pretzels, and a cheese stick!
  • kenyonl85
    kenyonl85 Posts: 217 Member
    McDonald's Southwest Salad W/ Grilled Chicken and also a side salad with low fat balsamic dressing.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    I missed lunch. :-0
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Mushroom omelette
  • tyrsnbdr
    tyrsnbdr Posts: 234 Member
    Filet of Rainbow Trout, 1/2 cup of brown rice and some garden tomatoes and lettace.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Ham, cheddar, romaine, tomatoes salad and a bit of refried beans, with some dried fruit.
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    today I had a can of tuna with a bit of miracle whip, a piece of homemade French bread, a string cheese, a few bites of roasted sweet potato then dessert of pumpkin dump cake. And you?
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Well I had to go to the grocery store so I got their chicken lunch special... but it turns out a lot of their deli food had been recalled so I didn't have very much to choose from for the sides. I picked a potato salad and a broccoli pasta salad. :(
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    broke my fast at 11am with a large salad-lettuce, dandelion greens, ground flax seed, green olives, green bell pepper, tomato, mushrooms, croutons, onion crunchies and regular ranch dressing.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Two open face sandwiches with deli ham and shredded swiss, baked for 10 minutes, with two fried eggs on top. Then a piece of the skinnytaste banana nut bread. Absolutely delicious, all of it.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 603 Member
    Bowl of chili, cottage cheese and an apple. Loved it..
  • toto_smile
    toto_smile Posts: 8 Member
    A salad made of romaine lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, kidney beans, white onion, and light thousand island dressing.
    A small apple and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with bread that is 55 cal/slice (:
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    2oz lean ground beef, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar, 5 tortilla chips and an apple. Not too exciting...
  • tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    salad with chicken and avvocado and a home made dressing
  • Wendys large chili w/4 saltines!
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    spinach salad with mini sweet peppers, dried mixed berries, almonds, blue cheese and basalmic dressing...yum