Movies that scarred you for life! (Most Disturbing Film)

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Another one is one I found on Hulu some years back, it's called "Teeth" If you're a guy, you may not want to see it, j/s

It's about a girl with teeth in a very peculiar place, very disturbing and graphic!!!

I saw this listed on Netflix last night and debated over whether to add it to my list or not. I think I will now.
  • LisaUlrey
    LisaUlrey Posts: 136 Member
    Silent Hill...where they roasted the police officer over the fire like a hot dog. Seriously had nightmares for a week after watching that. (shudder)
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    It. Ugh
    And I find the Saw movies very disturbing.:angry:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Sinister left me with a really bad taste in my mouth. Too much snuffing.
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    It. Ugh
    And I find the Saw movies very disturbing.:angry:

this
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    The scene in House on haunted hill when the reporter sees the ghost standing at the corner through her camera, and then he rushes her.

That's another movie I've never been able to watch a second time. The old-style flashback footage was beyond frightening. Awesome movie, though.

It's probably bad that I'm going through these posts making a list of movies I want to watch.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    A documentary film about Hitler and the holocaust. I was in Jr. High and will NEVER forget.
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Vampire in Brooklyn. Eddie Murphy + vampire = nightmares. People laugh at me when they find out about it (thanks, mama), but that movie really did get me. I was a kid when I saw it and I thought Eddie Murphy was coming for me!
  • The Entity. The Exorcist. The Omen. Saw. Hostel.

Nobody has mentioned The Entity. It was made in the 70s I think about an invisible demon and his imps that keep raping the heroin. I can't remember her name right now. But that one scared the life out of me.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    The Room :tongue:
  • cdanie13
    cdanie13 Posts: 108 Member
    The Reaping with Hilary Swank is pretty creepy also.
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    May.

Althought I liked it but daaammmnnn
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Human centipede. Wow.

I can't even watch the trailer. The thought makes me want to hurl lol.

Everything else on this list I either liked or found to be boring/low quality. Entity was pretty good for it's time though =).
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    The Texas Chain Saw Massacure (not sure if i spelled that right) But it scared teh bejesus out of me :sad: :noway:
  • MeanGene71
    MeanGene71 Posts: 3 Member
    "Misery," when Kathy Bates hobbles James Caan. That scene is just wrong.
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    The Shining. That whole movie is just...beyond frightening to me. I watched it as a kid, and it's never left me.

Hostel. The scene where the guy cuts the other guy's achilles heel? No. Just no.

The Grudge. The sound she makes...the scene where she comes down from the closet ceiling. Can't even think about it.

I watched this horror film when I was little, and I have no idea what it was. The boy's sister died, and he woke up in the middle of the night to her floating outside his bedroom window asking him to let her in. That scene scarred me for life. I'm not even sure why, but I still think about it some nights if I happen to glance over at my bedroom window when I'm trying to fall asleep.

YES GIRL, that part in Hostel was enough to make me turn it off right then, i never watched the rest and never will, that part HAUNTS ME!
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Human centipede. Wow.

I never watched it, just the preview and THAT has me shuddering on a regular basis ever since. Other than that it's any of the Japanese based horror like The Grudge/Ring
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    HIlls have eyes and The Mist.. for two different reasons..

The mist is a parents worst nightmare... !!!

Hills have eyes .. is just a nightmare in general
  • A Serbian film. Absolutely horrific. I Spit on your Grave 2 was pretty unpleasant too.
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Pulp Fiction