HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

jenbit
jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
Ok so its just about that time ghouls and ghosties. The halloween parties start this weekend. So what are you gonna be for halloween and what are your plans ......

MY costume http://www.purecostumes.com/halloween-costumes/G8946/naughty-little-red-adult-costume.html.. though I'm going with fishnets rather then thigh highs. Firday night I'm not sure. Saturday I'm going to Daybreak Embrace's CD release show in Broward. I get VIP and free drinks all night.
Halloween night I'm taking my babies trick or treating . And then the friday after halloween is a halloween party with friends

Replies

• jenbit
    Oh and my son is gonna be spider-man (with all the muscles) and my daughter is Frankiestien from monster high
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I am have a halloween party to go to on saturday and I am going as River Song from Dr. Who. On Friday the amusement park in town has a scary party to it called Scarowinds which I am going to with a couple other people. On Halloween we are doing a hayride where they arm us with paintball guns and we shoot at the zombies chasing us.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    We are celebrating Halloween November 1st. Halloween night I will be handing out candy and working. Friday night going to a party. I'm little red riding hood.
  • jenbit
    We are celebrating Halloween November 1st. Halloween night I will be handing out candy and working. Friday night going to a party. I'm little red riding hood.

LOL so am I but I think mine may be a bit more ..well less lol then yours
  • christine24t

Yours has more cleavage (I don't like showing cleavage) but I'm wearing a short black dress, belting it with a thin red belt, and a long red cape, no stockings...thought about them as the picture for the basis of my costume had them, but I know I would just be annoyed as all get out with stockings! Trying to keep them up would be annoying.

This is the basis for my costume.

Red-Riding-Hood.jpg
  • jenbit

Yours has more cleavage (I don't like showing cleavage) but I'm wearing a short black dress, belting it with a thin red belt, and a long red cape, no stockings...thought about them as the picture for the basis of my costume had them, but I know I would just be annoyed as all get out with stockings! Trying to keep them up would be annoying.

Red-Riding-Hood.jpg

I hope your dress frames you better. that is obviously a cute girl who looks like she is wearing a potato sack between the ill fitting dress and the cape. The belt will help you define your frame more and maybe have a wolf teddy in the basket for sh!ts and giggles ..The only problem with a long red cape is no one can see your butt lol
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    I'm dressing up 2-3 times!

I'll be going out on Saturday dressed up. Ill either be a dirty cop or a kitty. Bf is going as Heisenberg (BB) so I kind of want to go as the cop. I wanted to do DEA but I couldn't find one at the store.
    I'll decide later this week. Then on the 2nd we are traveling to Tyler for my friends Halloween party. I can't wait!
  • christine24t

Red-Riding-Hood.jpg

I hope your dress frames you better. that is obviously a cute girl who looks like she is wearing a potato sack between the ill fitting dress and the cape. The belt will help you define your frame more and maybe have a wolf teddy in the basket for sh!ts and giggles ..The only problem with a long red cape is no one can see your butt lol

Yes my dress is cut tight to my body, fits really well! And I don't like showing my boobs or butt as it makes me very self-conscious and tugging at my clothes all night. Glad the cape is long so I can walk around without everyone checking out my assets. I like showing off my legs though so I think it's going to work out well.

Lol I am totally buying a wicker basket with a wolf stuffed animal.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member

Red-Riding-Hood.jpg

and a small uzi!

Darkstalkers reference...XD for those still scratching their heads, it's a video game.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    My girlfriend is going as a slut/ho. I will be going as her pimp.

Personally, when she suggested the idea, I thought it would be much more fun for me to go as a man *kitten* and she goes as my madame.

Either way, a couple of parties Friday and Saturday nights. Doing a haunted corn maze saturday as well as a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show, which I have never seen but heard it is fun.
  • jenbit

Personally, when she suggested the idea, I thought it would be much more fun for me to go as a man *kitten* and she goes as my madame.

Either way, a couple of parties Friday and Saturday nights. Doing a haunted corn maze saturday as well as a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show, which I have never seen but heard it is fun.

Lol one year my bf (now ex) and I went as a couple theme. I was the dominatrix and he was my pet. I even had him on a leash. And he wasnt a little guy lol. We garnered alot of attention
  • Tube_socks
    I am deflated! Usually I hang out with my friends and have a blast. This year I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do with the bf. We are going out but I want to be around a group. My sisters don't do Halloween and neither does my cousin. It sucks! My BFF wants to go out but her husband might work Sunday early. Bfs friends might come out but they flake out a lot. Soooo I'm deflated. I want to do something fun.
    Then I'm 10lbs heavier this year and I feel self concious about wearing my cat suit. I don't think I look different but I feel it. Sad meow.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I am deflated! Usually I hang out with my friends and have a blast. This year I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do with the bf. We are going out but I want to be around a group. My sisters don't do Halloween and neither does my cousin. It sucks! My BFF wants to go out but her husband might work Sunday early. Bfs friends might come out but they flake out a lot. Soooo I'm deflated. I want to do something fun.
    Then I'm 10lbs heavier this year and I feel self concious about wearing my cat suit. I don't think I look different but I feel it. Sad meow.

Awwww, you'll have a great time whatever! I just imagine that you'll meet people out and about and your b/f and you will have fun together. :flowerforyou:
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Going to my FIRST EVER costume party on Saturday! Believe it or not, I have never been to one. The theme is pirates.

I am excited for many reasons:

1.) I am at the lowest weight I have ever been. Multiple people are trying to convince me to wear a sexy costume. I am slowly gathering the courage to do so! This will be a huge move for me.
    2.) The party is being organized by an excellent group of single parents that I have been involved with for about a year
    3.) There are a few guys going whom I have my eye on ;)
    4.) I am gonna get DRUNK and forget all about my unrequited love/friend with benefits woes!!!

Happy Halloween, guys!!! Have fun!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    ... as well as a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show, which I have never seen but heard it is fun.

I am a Rocky Horror Picture Show veteran. You are gonna have FUN!!!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Going to my FIRST EVER costume party on Saturday! Believe it or not, I have never been to one. The theme is pirates.

I am excited for many reasons:

1.) I am at the lowest weight I have ever been. Multiple people are trying to convince me to wear a sexy costume. I am slowly gathering the courage to do so! This will be a huge move for me.
    2.) The party is being organized by an excellent group of single parents that I have been involved with for about a year
    3.) There are a few guys going whom I have my eye on ;)
    4.) I am gonna get DRUNK and forget all about my unrequited love/friend with benefits woes!!!

Happy Halloween, guys!!! Have fun!

I am very jelly, sounds like it will be a fun eveing. I hear you on the #4. lol
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member

I agree! At the pimps & hos parties in college it was always more fun to do the reverse of the usual :).

I LOVELOVELOVE Halloween! I'm going out & dressing up 3 times lol - huge house party on Saturday thrown by a DJ friend of mine, on Halloween night we are going to wander around DC, and then Nov 1st there is a club party a friend throws every year for charity.

I'm going to be Killer Little Bo Peep - LBP costume (the "sexy version" with super short skirt and thigh highs - I'm excited about those lol) and I'll have a bloody sheep impaled on my shepherd's hook, and probably will have blood on my costume too. I was planning on doing a second costume but I love this one so much I might wear it for all 3 (different people mostly), the other one was Devil's Advocate - I'd be in my lawyerly gear (suit, glasses, maybe briefcase) and have devil horns/tail/pitchfork).
  • Tube_socks
    So I'm slowly inflating again. I decided to get something new so I'm going shopping today hopefully. I have no specific idea but I'll just try on a bunch. We shall see.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    I'm going as the Queen of Hearts and using my chair as a throne. I build my costume around my chair and enter local contests. I found an old rocking chair back (friends idea as regular table chair was just too short) on Craigslist for $10 with beautiful details in it. I spray painted it gold and added spray paint glitter. It's GORGEOUS and now I want to spray paint all kinds of furniture!

I fully intended to be the Disney version, but they wanted an INSANE amount of money for that ball gown costume. Like $150 to $200!!

I decided to think outside the box for the dress and started looking at Devil and Vampire dresses and found this for $35:
    http://www.wholesalecostumeclub.com/plus-size-costumes/devils/premier-devils-desire-adult-plus-costume-IC5413.html

I saved a buttload of money on the dress so I added hearts to it. Taught myself how to sew sequin hearts on it and also added this heart fringe (they are metal) to the bottom of the dress. The dress still needed something to make it pop so I went and got some red glitter spray paint and spray painted the dress. I did a test with the gold glitter and it didn't say I couldn't put it on fabric. I started early so if I did ruin it I had time for a plan B! Thankfully it worked. It turned out AWESOME!!

I had some extra hearts so I made a bracelet with them and bought some accessories on ebay to make it pop. I will be wearing my crown that I got when I was Ms. Wheelchair SD. It's very blingy and will look beautiful with this whole costume.

We will be going to a local bar that gives a trip to Vegas away for best costume. I have a $100 tab there from last year's winnings to spend so we will be bombed! I've been so close the last few years and have taken first place the second night (Halloween) the last two years. I just want to win that trip to Vegas. We are going out Saturday, Monday (for another bar/contest) and Thursday. Wish me luck.

Not the typical Queen of Hearts, but I'm hoping being different helps in the judging process!

We all have to post photos when we get back! I want to see everyone's costumes!!