I THINK

jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
I think it would be inspiring to put up BEFORE and NOW pictures....

ill start if i can figure out how to post pictures....
my before picture is at 273 pounds and a tight size 22 pants

scan00012.jpg

and my now picture is 228 pounds and a size 14 pants... i still have lots to go but wow what a change 45 pounds makes!!!!

2008_01160001.jpg

Replies

• jackeh
    I think it would be inspiring to put up BEFORE and NOW pictures....

ill start if i can figure out how to post pictures....
    my before picture is at 273 pounds and a tight size 22 pants

scan00012.jpg

and my now picture is 228 pounds and a size 14 pants... i still have lots to go but wow what a change 45 pounds makes!!!!

2008_01160001.jpg
  • clairegl
    clairegl Posts: 82
    Congratulations! I can't seem to lose any without gaining it right back. I'm working on journaling when I feel a nighttime sugar binge coming on... have any tips or suggestions? I eat healthy and exercise regularly most of the time... but after a few days I go bananas!
    Great work again. You already look so much healthier.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Wow, BIG difference! Congratulations, you're doing soooooo great! :smile:
  • jackeh
    common guys i wanna see other peoples before and now pictures too!!!!!

i look like a freak who is tooting their own horn!!! i want to be inspired by your photos too!!!!!

jackie
  • BrenNew
    I'm not computer literate enough to know HOW, or I would! :laugh:
    I even thought maybe I could copy and paste some, but, it wouldn't do it!
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Wow you look great keep up the good work

Pamela :flowerforyou:
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Hahaha, yeah, I think if you want pictures, you're going to have to give step by step instructions. :tongue:
  • BrenNew
    Hahaha, yeah, I think if you want pictures, you're going to have to give step by step instructions. :tongue:

:laugh: That makes me feel better! Now I know I'm not the ONLY one who doesn't know all this computer stuff! Heck, I just figured out how to delete my sent messages earlier. I had 4 pages full! :laugh: Gosh knows what ELSE I haven't even thought about knowing what to do!
  • Eliyan
    Hahahaha, yeah. I've been sitting here trying to figure it out and I'm only eighteen and moderately computer literate. It's not too easy, is it?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    All you need is a public-accessible, such as one on photobucket or flickr, and then the BB link to the photo that will look something like this:

[img]http://insert photo location here.jpg[/img]

Make sure the "img" tags are lowercase.

It's nice if you reduce the photos a little before posting, too, so the download time isn't as long for some on here who have dial-up.
  • Eliyan
    Blarg-1.jpg?t=1216505039

Damn that was a lot of work, I had to actually go create a photobucket thing. Too bad you can't just add one off your computer, at least as far as what I've heard.

Anyway, that's all I have right now, I'll take a body shot when I'm at my goal weight. :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!