Hello Everone and Happy New Year

Hi,

I have just found this website after been on a diet for 10 Months and i think its brilliant!

I had a notebook before but no need to anymore!

last Feb i was very overweight for my height of 4ft 10 and decided to do something about it. On my own i managed to lose 2 stone but unfortunately December arrived and the chocs crisps big meals began again! I have put a stone back on now but it was worth it! I now aim to lose most of it again by Feb 13th My Birthday.

I am going to give myself a naughty day which will be at the weekend where i can treat myself to something i have missed through the week!:smile:

Replies

• rperr30
    rperr30 Posts: 35
    Hi,

I have just found this website after been on a diet for 10 Months and i think its brilliant!

I had a notebook before but no need to anymore!

last Feb i was very overweight for my height of 4ft 10 and decided to do something about it. On my own i managed to lose 2 stone but unfortunately December arrived and the chocs crisps big meals began again! I have put a stone back on now but it was worth it! I now aim to lose most of it again by Feb 13th My Birthday.

I am going to give myself a naughty day which will be at the weekend where i can treat myself to something i have missed through the week!:smile: