What was your lunch?

124»

Replies

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Chicken coconut curry with sautéed asparagus. It was delicious.
  • Didn't eat lunch today but usually 1/3 cup of carrots and 7 almonds :) also green tea
  • jherold41300
    jherold41300 Posts: 27 Member
    broccoli cheddar soup! it was delicious!!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Tuna salad on one slice whole wheat bread and hot peppers, organic sweet potatoe chips and two pickles!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Miso Soup and a Hibachi bento box with Salmon, broccoli, zucchini, onions & rice. It also had some salad, 3 pieces of California Roll and two small crab rangoons. It was glorious.
  • prettyface55
    Avacado and chicken chopped salad.

Sounds yumm!
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Leftover beef pot roast and toast w/ milk
  • paulygi
    paulygi Posts: 58
    A 60 min walk and a meal replacement protein bar.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Last nights leftovers which was 1cup brown rice and a Mediterranean chickpea stew, miso and tahini dressing for the rice and a cup of Russian Caravan tea.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Didn't eat lunch today but usually 1/3 cup of carrots and 7 almonds :) also green tea

Sorry but that's not lunch... that's barely a snack. I hope you eat more substantially at other times throughout the day!

My lunch today: 250g Shredded chicken, 1/2 an avocado and a heap of baby spinach. Followed by a piece of fruit... and probably a coffee... and maybe some PB too. :bigsmile:
  • prettyface55
    Didn't eat lunch today but usually 1/3 cup of carrots and 7 almonds :) also green tea

Sorry but that's not lunch... that's barely a snack. I hope you eat more substantially at other times throughout the day!

My lunch today: 250g Shredded chicken, 1/2 an avocado and a heap of baby spinach. Followed by a piece of fruit... and probably a coffee... and maybe some PB too. :bigsmile:

I agree!!

I also think that chicken and avocado sound fantastic!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Multigrain bowtie pasta with spicy chicken sausage, baby spinach, Italian style diced tomatoes, reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese, and fresh grated parm.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Today for lunch I have a piece of marinated Salmon, a quarter of a baked Acorn Squash, and 7 Layer Salad --- yumzo!
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Today is the same as yesterday...leftover turkey chili. Yum!!
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    A jacket potato and some low fat cottage cheese, followed by one royal gala apple.