Yay! I've lost 7 lbs!

I am very excited I have lost 7 lbs! :happy: I've been working very hard for the past couple of weeks, eating right, going to the gym, not taking shortcuts and going the extra distance, and has proven to be a success! I will keep you posted on how I am doing for the upcoming weeks! Thanks again for all of your support!:flowerforyou:
-Lauren

Replies

• Lskid85
    Lskid85 Posts: 16
    I am very excited I have lost 7 lbs! :happy: I've been working very hard for the past couple of weeks, eating right, going to the gym, not taking shortcuts and going the extra distance, and has proven to be a success! I will keep you posted on how I am doing for the upcoming weeks! Thanks again for all of your support!:flowerforyou:
    -Lauren
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Me too! 7lbs exactly since Monday. I got the Wii Fit and it's the best thing I have ever done. That thing will work muscles you didn't even know you had!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Congratulations!
    11519.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Congratulations! Great job, keep it up!!!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    what is the Wii Fit?
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    what is the Wii Fit?

The Wii is a video game system from Nintendo, the Fit is a special player pad and a set of "games" that work you out in a variety of fun, entertaining ways. Check out the link...

http://www.nintendo.com/wiifit/launch/

It's very popular and fun to use. Cheers.......Mike
  • neha
    neha Posts: 67
    I agree. Wii Fit is works n is fun too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!