Yes Yes YESSSS!!!

PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
Today I can officially say I've met my FIRST BIG GOAL in this process!! For a couple of days in a row I've weighed in and am SOOOO happy to say that I am officially UNDER 200 LBS!!! I feel on top of the world!! MAN it feels good to hit a big goal. And you know what's great?? Before, when there was something to celebrate, I'd always think of using food. But my first thought today (without even realizing it!) was 'we should do a really fun family bike ride or something!' 6 weeks today and exactly 18lbs but more important, FINALLY back under 200!!! YAY!

Replies

• PedalHound
    Today I can officially say I've met my FIRST BIG GOAL in this process!! For a couple of days in a row I've weighed in and am SOOOO happy to say that I am officially UNDER 200 LBS!!! I feel on top of the world!! MAN it feels good to hit a big goal. And you know what's great?? Before, when there was something to celebrate, I'd always think of using food. But my first thought today (without even realizing it!) was 'we should do a really fun family bike ride or something!' 6 weeks today and exactly 18lbs but more important, FINALLY back under 200!!! YAY!
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Good job!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! :drinker:

You must feel like you're on top of the world! :happy: YAY !:happy:
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    It's a big accomplishment. Good job!
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Congratulations ! That is so awesome!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!:happy:

oh and P.S. I loved your website!!! My girlfriend is getting married in a couple of weeks and she is going to try and have a baby right of the get go...I think some of you products would be perfect for her and I'm planning on getting some for her eventual baby shower!! Thanks again!:wink:
  • PedalHound
    Congratulations ! That is so awesome!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!:happy:

oh and P.S. I loved your website!!! My girlfriend is getting married in a couple of weeks and she is going to try and have a baby right of the get go...I think some of you products would be perfect for her and I'm planning on getting some for her eventual baby shower!! Thanks again!:wink:

Thanks so much - that's a big compliment :happy:

Thanks everyone - it really feels like "the next chapter". That was a HUGE mental obstacle for me. If I didn't feel like I could do it before... I sure do now!!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    That is WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations on your stick-to-it ness.
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

Great Job!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I know the feeiling! Been there! Doesn't it feel wonderful??!!!

Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    congrats
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    that a girl!:wink:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Way to Go!! and you have change the way you think, awesome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Awesome progress, it's clearly working for you! Keep it up..... :drinker:
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Congrats! I haven't seen that for years and 200 is my first big goal to hit! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Congrats!! That is the best feeling!!! You rock!!! Keep up the excellent work!!

-Tami
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Great job
    Keep up the good work

Kim
  • PedalHound
    Thanks Thanks THANKS!!! :happy:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    nice job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    highfive.gif

Way to go!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    AWESOME JOB !!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!