SHARKS TEAM - WEEK 1 WEIGH IN

Replies

• mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Blah. A gain again this week. 210.3. I'm pretty sure it's because I haven't been watching my food as much as I should. I know it isn't a lack of exercise. The stinky part about this is I am now above my highest weight of 210. Have to find the motivation to fix this.
  • barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
    Week 3 weigh in -- 144! (Down 1 lb.)
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Mary has posted all the weights - THANKS MARY :flowerforyou:

Well done to everyone who lost - and some of you did FABULOUSLY on that front!

To those of us who gained ... next week is a new week! Let's not give up, but KEEP ON BEING SHARKS! We CAN do this ... and we WILL!

Just Kai's check in to come in - and she warned us/Sheri she would be late posting, so she is OK. Her weight doesn't count (for obvious reasons!) but hoping her workouts help us get those last minutes in! We are SO close!!

Great week from all of you!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Ok, I will start the ball rolling for this week. I'm a little disappointed as I am up 0.25 lbs, but I guess considering it was Halloween and my neighbour closed her restaurant and took trays of deserts home to my house ... it is not too bad :blushing:

167.75 lbs
  • jaajh
    Mary - with all those lovely desserts you had in your house (none of them ever made it my way :laugh: ) 0.25 lb gain is FABULOUS! Well done for not going too overboard!:flowerforyou:

My weigh in for today:

173.8 lbs :happy: :love: :happy: :heart: As you can see I am VERY excited! That's a 2.1 lb loss :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I really pushed this week, and am delighted with the results.

Hope the rest of you sharks have smiling scales :smile:
  • barkingbetty
    barkingbetty Posts: 347 Member
    Week 4 weigh in - 143 (down 1 pound) :wink:
  • nonnalynn
    nonnalynn Posts: 651 Member
  • jaajh
    Great work everyone! Pleased those scales have been kind so far!

ALL WEIGHTS ENTERED TO HERE!
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    182.2 :love: :smooched:
  • jaajh

YEAH! Fabulous loss! That was -3.6 lbs :love: :heart: Your perseverance and hard work has paid off - SO pleased for you! :flowerforyou:
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    204.4 little high this week but I guess that's to be expected lol 30 weeks sunday! :)
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    144.6 (-1.0 from last week)!!!! Hurray!!!
  • jaajh
    204.4 little high this week but I guess that's to be expected lol 30 weeks sunday! :)

Just realised that you are going to give birth just after this challenge has finished! I hope you will still post a photo to the Sharks page!!! And yes, you and Kylie are the only Sharks we can seriously CHEER for when there is a weight gain :bigsmile:
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    209.2...A loss of 1.1 pounds, finally! I feel like I'm getting back into a groove with everything.
  • jaajh
    Some lovely smiles from the scales this week! Totally deserved too!

Just waiting for Pam and Kai now....
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    120...only .8 down, but at least it's in the right direction!
  • jaajh
    FABULOUS week Sharks! :bigsmile: :love: :heart: :love:
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member

YEAH! Fabulous loss! That was -3.6 lbs :love: :heart: Your perseverance and hard work has paid off - SO pleased for you! :flowerforyou:

Thanks! It was some of what I gained last week and a little extra! Our team rocked this weigh in!

30rock_self-highfive.gif
  • jaajh
    Week 5 weigh in:

174.1 lbs. That is a gain of 0.3 lbs :cry: BUT throughout this challenge I have had one week of a BIG loss followed by one week of a small gain, and repeated. SO I lost big last week and this week is a small gain, so I can totally live with that :wink: .... as long as I get that BIG loss again next week :laugh:

Hope the scale is kinder to the rest of you!

SORRY MARY - I didn't put this on the chart!

Thanks for being willing to do all the entering this week! :flowerforyou: I need to rush off:heart:
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Thanks Ali and don't worry, I know you will be back to your losing ways next week :drinker:

And my weigh in 166.25 - a loss thank God.