2»

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Good luck hun... I wanna se pictures of the big night
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member

Yep! I wanna see pics of everyone too!! It's not a big deal here, so I will live vicariously. Have fun SPs!! :bigsmile:
  • jenbit

Yep! I wanna see pics of everyone too!! It's not a big deal here, so I will live vicariously. Have fun SPs!! :bigsmile:

You should come here one year for halloween Anna .it'll be in the 80's here during that time of year and its during Floridas dry season lol
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member

Thanks so much! I will definitely post photos! My work pays me to write blogs about my costumes and Halloween experience so I will be taking lots.

Forgot to mention one of my best friends is going as the White Rabbit!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Our party is tonight at our friend's bar.... I'm going as a German Beer Maid, he's got the matching costume (what do you call the guy?)...

http://www.amazon.com/MYSTERY-HOUSE-M0022-Swiss-Girl/dp/B005M9OEPG/ref=pd_sim_a_53
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    I dressed up for this AMAZING party on Saturday, check me out!

<
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member

You should come here one year for halloween Anna .it'll be in the 80's here during that time of year and its during Floridas dry season lol

oh maaaann!! I would love to! Perhaps next year? God willing ;)
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    I am supposed to go to an Halloween event tomorrow as a "fashion addict from the 80s"... so I purchased a zebra shirt.
    I tried it earlier and I really like it, so I'm actually considering dressing like that every day now.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    I have another Halloween party this weekend (after Halloween) but its family oriented. Why is it hard to find a cute but not so slutty costume? I thought of 80s chick but i got lost somewhere between lace gloves and leg warmers.

Here's me and my Heisenberg from last Saturday's shenanigans.

1382915236_zps5a84cb8e.jpg
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    <
    My pimp outfit. I was slapping my ho, but cut her out.
  • jenbit
    Happy Halloween !!!!!!:love:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I am really excited to go on the hayride tonight and shoot zombies with paintballs
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Was a Fallen Angel for the bar party last weekend and today for work I did a Sugar Skull as my profile pic shows! Took me almost 2 hours to do my makeup but I love Day of the Dead makeup! :smile:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    I sort of forgot it was Halloween and read a book until I fell asleep. I'm in Thailand right now and nobody here gives a shit about Halloween.

Too bad, it's my favorite holiday! Hope you all had a blast.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I was pretty disappointed with the paintgun zombie hunting. We were supposed to have 75 paintballs and I am pretty sure my gun and one of my friends guns were given more like 25 as we were out by the 2nd zombie and neither of us were shooting just to shoot. I only shot 2 practice shots and maybe 10 shots at each zombie.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    I was pretty disappointed with the paintgun zombie hunting. We were supposed to have 75 paintballs and I am pretty sure my gun and one of my friends guns were given more like 25 as we were out by the 2nd zombie and neither of us were shooting just to shoot. I only shot 2 practice shots and maybe 10 shots at each zombie.

You should have brought a real gun and used that. THAT would get their attention.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    The Honey Boo Boo family dressed as the Kardashians is killing me today! :laugh:
    24q72w3.jpg
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    I won the trip to Vegas!! It hasn't set in yet! I'm exhausted today.

Here are the photos from my camera, I tried to look as evil as I could:
    http://s849.photobucket.com/user/kristina_allen/library/Halloween_13

196c64c2-0dfc-4d9a-8da7-032af1a2a86d_zps534bddd0.jpg
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    I won the trip to Vegas!! It hasn't set in yet! I'm exhausted today.

Here are the photos from my camera, I tried to look as evil as I could:
    http://s849.photobucket.com/user/kristina_allen/library/Halloween_13

196c64c2-0dfc-4d9a-8da7-032af1a2a86d_zps534bddd0.jpg

Congrats!! Beautiful!

And omg honey boo boo family loving it!!