I'm not new, but in need of friends!

Options
I've been at this a while, and I've done a poor job lately...I've been lazy. I don't make excuses. I have a bit over 100 lbs to lose to hit my goal, and I would like to have some supportive friends along for the ride. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Friend request on the way...
  • Pamwillis1969
    Pamwillis1969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been on for awhile I use to weight 405 was down to 148 for a long time I am 180 need to get back track going to gym with my friend which help
  • casyb360
    casyb360 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send a request my way!! I've been on here for a while... but just started back up today!
  • CindyArlene
    CindyArlene Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    You are very welcome to add me as well! I only have 2 friends on MFP :( So anybody who wants to add me, please do!
  • karai2628
    Options
    I have been on here awhile but never reached out to fitness pal community before. I actually just had the same thought you did, I could use some friends and some support as I restart this program. So please send a request my way!:happy:
  • GiddyNZ
    GiddyNZ Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I have been here a while, have friends who have lost their weight and some have moved on.. I am still working at this and have been stuck in a bit of a phunk recently.. I hope that I am on m way out of it now..

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ill add you :)
    ( I don't bite lol )
  • amyfullbrook
    amyfullbrook Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent lovely (:
    Anyone else in need of more friends feel free to add me! :D xx
  • JaneAlflat
    JaneAlflat Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    sending you a request, good look on you're weight loss journey :)
  • Thinspirational_Me
    Options
    FR sent
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm not new either but I'm in need of some friends too!
    A lot of my friends have stopped logging on.
    Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (and anyone else) ..... I think I added you! If not, do! :laugh:
  • dmt315
    dmt315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

I am also new! I would love to give support!
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Hi, UK member here, anybody feel free to add me, warning though l might kick your *kitten* from time to time. Let's see if anybody reads this lol
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HI! I am on here every day! You can add me if you want. :)
  • cherub_72
    cherub_72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am in need of friends to. Just started this the other day and could use support and encouragement. I knew I needed to get on track and do something but didn't know how bad it was until I actually stepped on the scale last night. :sad:
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Friend Request Sent:flowerforyou:
  • CarlaYvonne
    CarlaYvonne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me i logdaily good or bad and my diary is always open :)
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar situation and looking to expand my support team. I am sending you a friend request. If anyone else would like to be part of my team please send me a request as well. I will cheer you on and hope you will do the same for me. :flowerforyou:
  • WifeyMaterial
    WifeyMaterial Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was too as well still got roghly 100 plds to lose and i need support as well ive been stuck at this weight since last winteran dwill like to atleast lose 20 plds before x mas.