So there is this girl...

Replies

• Wait, you want in on the boyfriend?
    I'm pretty sure that's what I said.

As in you want to bang them both or just get to the girl? Or wait, you might just want him... Now I've confused myself... Who do you want again?
    I'm a very open minded individual.

So you want them both. Well hell just say that.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Just when I though the forums were lame today

lol
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    I think she is adorable. But after talking to her for a while, it turns out she has this kind of online boyfriend. Well it sounds like he and I would really hit it off. We might be able to become really close friends. I want to add him on here but not sure how to go about it. Any ideas on FR messages.

I told you, he isn't necessarily a "boyfriend"...

are you the adorable one?
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    "Dear Dude...I wanna bang her...you wanna bang her...we obviously both have great taste...wanna be the other slice of bread in our awesome sandwich?"

Done.

You're welcome.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Wait, you want in on the boyfriend?

As in you want to bang them both or just get to the girl? Or wait, you might just want him... Now I've confused myself... Who do you want again?

I'm just not sure if they would both be into that.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Whatever you do, make sure to record it and make it available on the interwebz. Thank you.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    "Dear Dude...I wanna bang her...you wanna bang her...we obviously both have great taste...wanna be the other slice of bread in our awesome sandwich?"

Done.

You're welcome.
    I like you.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member

Done.

You're welcome.

Winner.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    I think she is adorable. But after talking to her for a while, it turns out she has this kind of online boyfriend. Well it sounds like he and I would really hit it off. We might be able to become really close friends. I want to add him on here but not sure how to go about it. Any ideas on FR messages.

So there are openings (giggity) available...?
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member

Done.

You're welcome.

^--- I vote this.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member

Done.

You're welcome.
    I like you.

This is great advice..
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member

yep!
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member

Done.

You're welcome.
    I like you.

Like you like me? Or you like like me like me? :love: :love: :love: :laugh:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member

Inquiring minds want to know...
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Wait, you want in on the boyfriend?

I'm just not sure if they would both be into that.

Just yell surprise first. Then they should be expecting whatever may cum next.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member

yep!

So... this "not necessarily boyfriend." Does he know this? And... would you be the other slice in this sammich??
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member

Done.

You're welcome.
    Just be sure he is clear your aren't both going to be the bread in that sandwich. Unless he like his sandwiches with two slices of bread on top of each other.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    I believe that it is pronounced menage e trois.....

hqdefault.jpg
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    32071_600.gif send him this...he'll get the message.
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member

yep!

3108382607_1_9_WkCqgbVD.gif