So there is this girl...

Replies

• LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    I think she is adorable. But after talking to her for a while, it turns out she has this kind of online boyfriend. Well it sounds like he and I would really hit it off. We might be able to become really close friends. I want to add him on here but not sure how to go about it. Any ideas on FR messages.

I told you, he isn't necessarily a "boyfriend"...

are you the adorable one?

yep!

So... this "not necessarily boyfriend." Does he know this? And... would you be the other slice in this sammich??

He wants Inforbacon to message him... he thinks it would be very humorous. But... I don't think he's bi'...

ETA.... I'm not sure about being the other slice of the sandwich, I'd have to talk with the other guy first.

We got to get this Bi Guy the "not necessarily boyfriend." guy in here and let him see what his Chicky is saying. He may go straight pass Bi and right to Bacon. :tongue:

Hell if I was a guy I'd pass up the adorable girl and go straight for Bacon. He's too yummy to pass up!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    I think she is adorable. But after talking to her for a while, it turns out she has this kind of online boyfriend. Well it sounds like he and I would really hit it off. We might be able to become really close friends. I want to add him on here but not sure how to go about it. Any ideas on FR messages.

yep!

So... this "not necessarily boyfriend." Does he know this? And... would you be the other slice in this sammich??

He wants Inforbacon to message him... he thinks it would be very humorous. But... I don't think he's bi'...

ETA.... I'm not sure about being the other slice of the sandwich, I'd have to talk with the other guy first.
    I sent him a message, I'm waiting for his reply.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Oooh... The op is the Bacon!
  • InForBacon
    <----bacon

I was following all of this ... except the bacon... wtf does that mean!?

Just ask the guy if he's into dudes. Geez. She's down it sounds like.

This has really brightened my day...Thanks.!
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member

yep!

I think your dog is the adorable one.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member

yep!

wait wut.......

you have to "talk" to the other guy....that isn't necessarily a boyfriend?

....so you need to ask the "not boyfriend" for permission?

i'm confused...
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member

yep!

Haha what did you say?
  • Carissa145

yep!

wait wut.......

i'm confused...

Not for his "permission" more for what he would think. I value his opinion.
  • sassypants0923
    <----bacon

I was following all of this ... except the bacon... wtf does that mean!?

Just ask the guy if he's into dudes. Geez. She's down it sounds like.

This has really brightened my day...Thanks.!

Got it ...thanks!... you're hot enough to go both ways.. good for you!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member

yep!

Haha what did you say?

That he wants the big D!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    is she Canadian and did you meet her at summer camp?
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member

yep!

wait wut.......

i'm confused...

You value your "not necessarily boyfriend"'s opinion... why??
  • InForBacon

yep!

Haha what did you say?

That he wants the big D!

And I don't mean Dallas.
  • Carissa145

yep!

wait wut.......

i'm confused...

Lets just say it's complicated. We aren't dating because we live on opposite sides of the country, and we've only known each other for about a month. And he's a really great guy! That's why I value his opinion.
  • sassypants0923
    This could end badly... I hope the other guy is nice.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member

yep!

wait wut.......

i'm confused...

Most people value my opinion. Smart ones at least.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    You could always ask him if he has any...tips...he would like to share :wink:

*snortgigglesnort*
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member

yep!

wait wut.......

i'm confused...

Lets just say it's complicated. We aren't dating because we live on opposite sides of the country, and we've only known each other for about a month. And he's a really great guy! That's why I value his opinion.

Have you ever met him face to face??
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,262 Member
    "Dear Dude...I wanna bang her...you wanna bang her...we obviously both have great taste...wanna be the other slice of bread in our awesome sandwich?"

Done.

You're welcome.

And someone better have pics.