So there is this girl...

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    To the sammich girl: Is he or is he not your boyfriend? I was under the impression you were in a relationship with him, which would make him your boyfriend. Does he know he's your boyfriend?
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Me too... pass the popcorn!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    This could end badly... I hope the other guy is nice.

This could also end up hilarious. So far it is trending that way.
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    I think she is adorable. But after talking to her for a while, it turns out she has this kind of online boyfriend. Well it sounds like he and I would really hit it off. We might be able to become really close friends. I want to add him on here but not sure how to go about it. Any ideas on FR messages.

I told you, he isn't necessarily a "boyfriend"...

are you the adorable one?

yep!

So... this "not necessarily boyfriend." Does he know this? And... would you be the other slice in this sammich??

He wants Inforbacon to message him... he thinks it would be very humorous. But... I don't think he's bi'...

ETA.... I'm not sure about being the other slice of the sandwich, I'd have to talk with the other guy first.

wait wut.......

you have to "talk" to the other guy....that isn't necessarily a boyfriend?

....so you need to ask the "not boyfriend" for permission?

i'm confused...

Not for his "permission" more for what he would think. I value his opinion.

You value your "not necessarily boyfriend"'s opinion... why??

Lets just say it's complicated. We aren't dating because we live on opposite sides of the country, and we've only known each other for about a month. And he's a really great guy! That's why I value his opinion.

It's the internet...people aren't always who they say they are sweetheart. Bless your heart. *pats you on the head*
  • sassypants0923
    This could end badly... I hope the other guy is nice.

This could also end up hilarious. So far it is trending that way.

True Dat.. let's see what happens...
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    I think she is adorable. But after talking to her for a while, it turns out she has this kind of online boyfriend. Well it sounds like he and I would really hit it off. We might be able to become really close friends. I want to add him on here but not sure how to go about it. Any ideas on FR messages.

yep!

So... this "not necessarily boyfriend." Does he know this? And... would you be the other slice in this sammich??

He wants Inforbacon to message him... he thinks it would be very humorous. But... I don't think he's bi'...

ETA.... I'm not sure about being the other slice of the sandwich, I'd have to talk with the other guy first.

wait wut.......

i'm confused...

Most people value my opinion. Smart ones at least.

Is that because you are "not necessarily" their "boyfriend"???
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    So wait, lemme git this straight. op likes the girl and te girl likes the op but the girl likes another P and the op wants the other P to like eachother and the girl to like them liking it? **** my mind sploded:sick:

I think you picked up what they are throwing down.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member

Lets just say it's complicated. We aren't dating because we live on opposite sides of the country, and we've only known each other for about a month. And he's a really great guy! That's why I value his opinion.

So he is just keeping you on the side in case one of you travels near each other so he can nail you!?
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member

yep!

wait wut.......

i'm confused...

Have you ever met him face to face??

No I haven't.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Wait wait wait....

so we got...bacon...and two slices of bread...

where's the *kitten* rest of the sammich?!?!

and when you say bread....are you saying someone is really really yeasty?

ewwww
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    IN FOR THREESOMES!

am I too late?
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    I would pay money to see this triste happen - in real life OR on the webs. Keep us posted.......I love me a good sammich
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member

It's the internet...people aren't always who they say they are sweetheart. Bless your heart. *pats you on the head*

Next thing she knows he'll be needing money for a heart transplant or something.
  • sassypants0923
    Wait wait wait....

so we got...bacon...and two slices of bread...

where's the *kitten* rest of the sammich?!?!

and when you say bread....are you saying someone is really really yeasty?

ewwww

ROFL
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member

yep!

wait wut.......

i'm confused...

^^This chick gives solid advice.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member

yep!

wait wut.......

i'm confused...

Have you ever met him face to face??

No I haven't.

You are either very trusting.... or VERY GULLIBLE
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member

No I haven't.

gosh....you are young.....are you....

keep so let me get this straight...

you have a "boyfriend" across the country, that really isn't a boyfriend...however he has the right to veto your sex life...

because you "respect" him

am I right?

LOLZ
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member

Next thing she knows he'll be needing money for a heart transplant or something.

He's also a Nigerian Prince
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member

yep!

wait wut.......

i'm confused...

Most people value my opinion. Smart ones at least.

Is that because you are "not necessarily" their "boyfriend"???

Hahaha no, Wheird is not the "not necessarily" boyfriend.