I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess I will be in a cast for 4 weeks because I fractured the tip of my fibula (in my ankle) and won't be able to drive for 4 weeks.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    I confess I will be in a cast for 4 weeks because I fractured the tip of my fibula (in my ankle) and won't be able to drive for 4 weeks.

Oh man that sucks!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member

Is this a different injury, or the same ankle re-diagnosed?
  • MissingMinnesota

This is a different ankle. The last one was my left ankle and this is my right. I was hiking and jumped off a boulder that was like 20 inches high and heard a snap.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member

This is a different ankle. The last one was my left ankle and this is my right. I was hiking and jumped off a boulder that was like 20 inches high and heard a snap.

Awww man! That's bad luck. You poor thing :flowerforyou:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    There is a guy that I work with (actually a different department) who is kind of perfect as far as husbands go, and even though I am not in the least bit attracted to him, I can't help but hope that my future someone is as awesome.

For instance - today he met Seth Meyers and since his wife couldn't be there, he got Seth to send her a video.
    Also, for their five year anniversary he told his wife that he was going to get their rings cleaned. You know what he did instead? SENT THEM UP ON THE FU(KING SPACE SHUTTLE, THAT'S WHAT.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Also, for their five year anniversary he told his wife that he was going to get their rings cleaned. You know what he did instead? SENT THEM UP ON THE FU(KING SPACE SHUTTLE, THAT'S WHAT.

:noway: I just got a huge girl boner.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess it was really nice having two days off (Sunday-Monday), and I'll have almost two days off this week (I'll work for an hour on Saturday, then have the rest of the day off, then my usual Sunday). :happy:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess that I dies my hair back to its natural color yesterday... Its very very dark brown almost black... Well the guys at work seem to like it but some of the ladies dont ... lol I love it though plus I blowed dried it straight so I think it looks super hot
  • pa_jorg
    I confess I got this RANDOM message on PoF. :huh:

hi if an air filled BEACH BALL crossed your path in a hallway and had " POP THIS BEACH BALL" written on it......what would you do??

And blocked... :laugh:
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    I confess that I dies my hair back to its natural color yesterday... Its very very dark brown almost black... Well the guys at work seem to like it but some of the ladies dont ... lol I love it though plus I blowed dried it straight so I think it looks super hot

I love dark hair. Pics or it didn't happen :tongue:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member

hi if an air filled BEACH BALL crossed your path in a hallway and had " POP THIS BEACH BALL" written on it......what would you do??

I don't get that...
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Coffee dates... yay or nay?
  • MissingMinnesota

why would you block that? To me that is a original come on and isn't offensive.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member

I had to google "beach ball pop", and there are a few people who seem to enjoy sitting on beach balls and popping them.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=beachball+pop
  • pa_jorg

Oh I agree it's not offensive, but something about it bothered me... plus, it wasn't sooooo original because one of his pics was of a beach ball, so clearly he uses this line often.
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    I confess I can't wait until I'm at my goal weight and can send in a picture that looks amazing to the Chive of my *kitten* on hump day!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    I confess that I am looking forward to a teen free weekend even though I will miss them while they are gone.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess my cousin has hooked me up with her best friend from high school who is married to a pro. hockey player in St Petersburg, so when I finally get to St Petersburg I get to hang with her and go to a hockey game :) Gonna be fun!
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess my cousin has hooked me up with her best friend from high school who is married to a pro. hockey player in St Petersburg, so when I finally get to St Petersburg I get to hang with her and go to a hockey game :) Gonna be fun!

FUN!!! Love hockey!