From 199 to 129. My journey.

Replies

• Thanks again so much everyone. I plateaued this summer at 145 pounds for 4 months. I did hill intervals and cut portions, in one month I was at a dream 135 pounds. My body was very predictable, I ate less and moved more I lost weight. Portion control is critical as you approach last few pounds.
  • Wow. You look phenomenal. And may I just say, you have some sweet *kitten* legs.
  • 2boys111
    2boys111 Posts: 31 Member
    I love your story and your common sense, patient way you went about losing the weight. You look SO great!! Congrats--thanks for sharing. I'm just beginning my journal and your story helped me....
  • Perseverance10910
    Perseverance10910 Posts: 26 Member
    Amazing! Thank You for sharing your story. It's these encouraging moments that help.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Amazing transformation!!! Congrats!!!
  • Wow, I love the realness in your story... It will help us to keep going no matter what.... and with Christ...mane, we can do all things!!! Thanks so much for sharing!:smile:
  • dgravley
    dgravley Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you so much for posting this! You're an inspiration...
  • Orleane
    Orleane Posts: 2 Member
    wow, what a journey!!, you gave me hope.Thanks for sharing your story
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Thanks for posting. I am having a bad day and really want to eat chocolate. I also like to read all the success stories on the bad days. Your story is very inspiring. All the best!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Bump
  • mayancoh
    mayancoh Posts: 56 Member
    How amazing and inspiring! You look so much younger with the weight off! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Bravo, what a wonderful uplifting story of
    success. Thank you for sharing. :drinker:
  • myJOF
    myJOF Posts: 26
    He hears and answers.

Awesome! This is exactly what I needed to read this day.
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    I absolutely love your story!! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Totally amazing. Congrats!
  • Amazing job!!
  • CEMH1
    CEMH1 Posts: 33
    Congrats, your story and dedication are inpirational! You look amazing!
  • Wow you are an inspiration congratulations on your journey to a healthy and happy life!!
  • girlinteepee
    girlinteepee Posts: 33 Member
    wow! tats an amazing job! thanks for the inspiration! btw where do u those thingamjigs for measuring bmi?
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    You are such inspiration!!!!!! Knowing that you started off slow and your weight took a while to start coming off, helps me know I will get there too. It takes time and consistency. WTG!!! You are amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!